roquelusa posada

roquelusa posada Los Roques Reviews

Charbelto Charbelto
Roquelusa Posada Dec 20, 2013
Roquelusa Posada

Is a an awesome place to stay where you can find one of the most friendly people and staff. We had a disgusting delay of 11 hours at the Caracass Airport, but everything has been compensated with a warm welcome from the Hotel Representative who is “patiently” waiting for us.

As we arrived in the Hotel, they offered us a welcome drink and even stayed with us for a small conversation with beers. The value for money is very affordable for a stay like this, which I found, I can say is a Safe Haven located near at the end of the Island.

The rooms and amenities are very clean, as well as the bed are comfortable where we had a nice sleep. The Service of the lady was, I can say, she is very hospitable and could be a great Chef. We use to start the day with a great lovely breakfast with a nice fresh juices. For lunch she prepared a great sandwiches with some fruits to take it with us for the day trip, for dinner she offer us a nice meals till one n=morning asked us if we like to have a lobsters for dinners, Believe me you should try it and it was the best lobster we ever had in all our travels. We spend one night with them in front of the hotel drinking beer and talking about their life style on the Island.

Coming back in this place will always be my first option again whenever there is a chance of coming back to Los Roques. I would highly recommend this to my friends who has a plan to visit the town.
vangie says:
I love to travel here :) .. and this will be on my list. And probably the place where I will also stay :)
Posted on: Apr 03, 2014