TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,170 travelers just like you!

rollerblading
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: James
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia
Website: www.rollerbladingsydney.com.au
Join Date: June 16, 2007
Contributions: rollerblading has written about 5 places, shared 646 photos, left 1,278 comments, and smiled 4,083 times.
Travel Plans
Paris, France
dream destination
rollerblading in Paris...
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Spanish, some German and slowly learning Russian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- Rollerblading (inline skating) in most of the major European capital cities. (& Bangkok!)
- snorkeling with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef, WA
- Scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef & Koh Tao, Thailand.
- Teaching kids how to rollerblade in East Arnhem Land (Gove) in the Northern Territory!
- Teaching snowboarding in Canada.
- Roadtrip around Australia
Profile
Rollerblading lessons, tours and skate hire in Sydney. Blade the Sydney Harbour Bridge! http://www.rollerbladingsydney.com.au

I've studied a BSc and BTeach. As a school teacher and business owner I have some flexibility to travel on holidays. I've completed my PADI Divemaster qualification and like scuba diving trips. I recently dived in Koh Tao, Thailand and love the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland.

I enjoy travel whether it is in Australia or overseas. I also like learning languages! I love meeting people around the world that rollerskate or rollerblade (used to or want to) so if that is you, please join the Travbuddy "Rollerblading Group" linked on the left. It does not matter what your level of ability is.

If you want to know more than that - go check out the websites listed or send me an email or find me on facebook at facebook.com/rollerblading

If you've ever wanted to learn or just improve your skating please contact me wherever you are. I'm always keen to teach because it helps me to financially fund my travel trips! Please check out the websites that I have built for more information.

In 2012 I drove across the top of Australia checking out Uluru, Kings Canyon, etc and then onto Cairns. I spent several months in Western Australia and really enjoyed teaching both skating and (more traditional) teaching assignments at high schools along the way. I saw much of the coast from Esperance around to Broome and the Kimberley region is incredible. After spending some time in Cairns (1 year) and then Noosa (6 months) in early 2014 I moved to Brisbane, QLD then finally back to Sydney in mid 2015 completing the epic drive around Australia!

Check out my August 2011 Thailand photos as well as Cage Shark Diving review from SA's Port Lincoln (The experience was the day before an Abalone diver was taken by two Great White Sharks not far away). Happy travels.
rollerblading says:
Travbuddy.com - still online!
Posted on: Feb 21, 2016
rollerblading says:
Hello Travbuddy! It's been too long!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2013
rollerblading says:
I tend to delete posts once I've read them since I don't really feel the need to collect posts for everyone else to read. I prefer email to james (at) rollerblading.com.au, private messaging or via facebook messaging.
Posted on: Nov 01, 2011

rollerblading's Travel Blogs

Photos from Western Australia
Apr 22, 2011 – Sep 05, 2011
Road Trip to Exmouth from Perth. Monkey Mia, Coral Bay...
Overview 0 words 79 4 63
More of Thailand
Aug 15, 2011
Photos from my travels in Thailand
Overview 0 words 50 1 16
Thailand August 2011
Aug 08, 2011 – Aug 14, 2011
A few of my favourite photos from my trip to Thailand.
Overview 247 words 327 25 141