TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 667,577 travelers just like you!

reikunboy
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi II

Name: chris
Hometown: Benalla, Australia
Location: Kobe, Japan
Website: www.wealltraveltogether.com
Join Date: September 29, 2007
Contributions: reikunboy has written about 70 places, shared 1,524 photos, left 5,010 comments, and smiled 8,407 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Japanese and i want to learn Thai or Arabic
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Honeymoon in Hawaii

Attending Christmas mass in the Doumo in Milan not at all religious and don't know a word of Italian but it was a beautiful experience

snorkelling the great barrier reef

seeing two wild cassowaries rare non flying bird found in the rainforrest of northern Queensland

skydiving in NZ, tried to conquer my fear of heights but it didn't really work. I still don't like heights

Black water rafting in waitomo, New Zealand includes abseiling into a cave and rafting in the cave

Coming back from a day trip in Phuket, trying not to be sick on the bus for over an hour, then finally vomitted on the bus just as the bus pulls in to our hotel.

Seeing a whale breach not once but twice while out on a whale watching cruise leaving from the Gold Coast

The night before I was to leave Hong Kong i came back to my room to discover all my clothes were gone I went to the front desk of the guest house and said where are my clothes someone took them, he goes to his bedroom opens the door and pulls out my clothes from his washing machine I snatched tem out of his hand and went back to my room with wet clothes.

Searching for Jim Morrison's, Chopin's and Oscar Wilde's graves at the Pere Lachaise cemetry in Paris

trying to get to the DMZ zone in the middle of Winter in Korea only to be snowed out, meaning never got there spent hours on that bus

Watching kecak, barong and legong dances in Bali

Releasing baby sea turtles out in the ocean in Nusa Lembongan
Profile
Hi everybody
Check out my new website www.wealltraveltogether.com leave comments, follow me and don't forget to like my we all travel together Facebook page too.

I'm an Australian who has been living in Japan for the last 14years. I love the great outdoors but find it difficult to have the time to enjoy it by living and working in Kobe. I look forward to showing people around this area of Japan but you will be seeing it from a foreigners perspective, not a japanese of course.
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
And a Happy New Year 2017
•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
Posted on: Dec 17, 2016
spocklogic says:
Thanks, Chris, for the Bday greeting!
Posted on: Oct 22, 2016
FurkanS says:
Hello, enjoy your future trips :)
Posted on: Aug 02, 2016

reikunboy's Travel Blogs

Dec 21, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012
Over the 2 weeks I was in Italy I ate and ate I also visited many churches and the love part this was a trip for my 10 year wed…
Overview 4,225 words 28 48 120
This blog was featured on Tuesday January 22nd, 2013
Aug 07, 2011 – Aug 15, 2012
A week in Singapore August 2011 followed up with Malaysia in Aug 2012
Overview 5,249 words 68 43 285
This blog was featured on Monday September 3rd, 2012
The wild wild, west of Japan
Jun 19, 2009 – Dec 29, 2011
This blog covers the west of japan including OKayama, Tottori,Shimane hiroshima and Yamaguchi prefectures as well as Shikoku i…
Overview 2,450 words 41 33 146

reikunboy's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Florence, Italy
Shopping may not be for everyone but when you are in Italy surrounded by the beauty of the high …
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Florence, Italy
Restaurants always come and go, some stay open for 6 months, some for a few years and some seem …
This review was featured on Friday April 12th, 2013
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The golden statue of Lord Merugan, a Hindu deity stands at the base of the 272 steps leading up …