TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,149 travelers just like you!

ravenswing

Join Date: January 9, 2017
Contributions: ravenswing has written about 9 places, shared 31 photos, left 33 comments, and smiled 78 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
Where Do You Come From?

That may seem like a strange question to ask but that is the question I heard or asked for most of my life. I grew up in a military family and we moved every 3 years to a new base. There was always someone who I had gone to school with that I found at the new base. When I met new friends our question to the other was 'Where did you come from?' and we would tell each other which base we had just come from. We never asked the question 'Where are you from?' because we were all simply known as 'Base brats' and really none of us 'came from' anywhere. My answer to 'where are you from' is simply Canada.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Sep 30, 2017
planxty says:
Alle is gut on the planxty front (German) and you know I was so totally depressed when VT was murdered by the late kaufer. At the moment I do not know if I am ever going home. I probably have to as my debit card runs out next month. Do I have any money in Piggly Bank plc.? I need to send some nmore over.
Posted on: May 29, 2017
planxty says:
Hello PW. I am sure you are up to date via fuckbook but the last ever VT Euromeet is over. Spent the afternoon drinkingbeer wuth Claus in glorious sunshine so the typing may be a bit squiff. You know what Claus is like!!!
Posted on: May 29, 2017

ravenswing's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Edmonton, Canada
Joey's is a premium casual dining restaurant. The service is fantastic. Our server came take our…
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Edmonton, Canada
Jubilations is a dinner theater that has been around for 18+ years. It is in the West Edmonton M…
This review was featured on Tuesday April 25th, 2017
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Edmonton, Canada
Japanese Village has served succulent steaks, fresh seafood and flavorful vegetables. They use t…