TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 522,402 travelers just like you!

ramit
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Ramit
Hometown: New Delhi, India
Location: New Delhi, India
Join Date: November 3, 2011
Contributions: ramit has written about 52 places, shared 922 photos, left 2,391 comments, and smiled 3,493 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Each one of them has been a memory I cherish .

Phuket, Thailand has always been a place I can go back to anytime . Has so much to offer from the beautiful Islands , Snorkeling , swimming in the beautiful waters , all kinds of water sports , hiring a Mean Machine to go around the island ,great food from around the world & a rocking night life .

Europe on the other had is another favourite destination for me .. with each country within a travel time of a few hours offering a rich but absolutely different culture . The skyline & architecture changes , the history changes , languages change ... food changes ... it is absolutely enriching to mingle with local people .. interact with them , taste the local food & experience life as is lived in each country .
Profile
Hi !

Well .. as I like to put it .. I'm an Engineer by education, an Entrepreneur by profession .. & an artist in my heart !! If I had to do it all over again .. I would travel to every corner of the world .. paint to my heart's content , learn the guitar .. & photograph every person, place & object that gave me a smile to cherish !!

I am a person who does not want to take life too seriously but live every moment , every day , every month & year with a seriousness that it deserves . Love beach holidays , wild life or the ones close to nature without the hustle & bustle of big cities . I have trained myself over the years to live with minimum boundaries & blocks and free my mind ... I believe myself to be global citizen who can adapt , understand and appreciate every culture & person ... I am fortunate to have friends from various corners of the world & each one of them has enriched me in some way !

I Love to party :) ... hang around with friends & just be myself ... laugh at things that don't matter at all ....

Favorite vacation is just chilling out on a beach with some nice music & grt company . At times I travel alone .. it's grt to be just with yourself or with people who are not part of your regular life .... its the biggest stress buster to be with and share with people whom you have nothing in common untill then ... so everything you talk to them about is a learning ... something that makes you understand the uniqueness of each person ... the fine balance that makes everyone unique and at the same time so similar ... travelling is about this amazing mix of experiencing nature and nature's creation - People !

Having friends from different countries & cultures makes me feel connected to the world I live in :)
masayo says:
Hi Ramit. Thanks for the smile.
Have a nice week :)
Posted on: Jun 28, 2014

ramit's Travel Blogs

Camping & Music Break in the Hills
May 24, 2013 – May 25, 2013
A three day break camping near a Lakeside with some awesome music & people :)
Overview 981 words 78 0 9
Wild Tiger Park Ranthambore
Mar 23, 2013 – Mar 25, 2013
Nothing like tracking Wild Tigers in a Jungle
Overview 1,540 words 190 14 104

ramit's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Lille, France
This was my third time in this pretty French city in the North called Lille . I try to stay at a…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Paris, France
We were booked for one night at the Millenium Hotel in Roissy near the Charles de Gaulle airport…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Candolim, India
I've been to Goa a number of times and normally I would want to try out a new hotel property ev…
This review was featured on Wednesday December 5th, 2012