TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,798 travelers just like you!

rahulshukla
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Rahul
Hometown: kanpur, India
Location: Sydney, Australia
Join Date: March 10, 2012
Contributions: rahulshukla has written about 14 places, shared 131 photos, left 303 comments, and smiled 249 times.
Travel Plans
Rajasthan, India
Brazil
Leh, India
dream destination
MY friends have been here, I have missed :( And all were delighted to be here. Place is amazing I have been told. Would be the first place I go after I am back in India :)
» see all 5 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Hindi
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My trip to Pamplona, Spain was a wonderful experience. It was the opening week of San Fermin festival which showcases the famous running with the bulls. Running with the bulls is a marvellous experience, unbelievable energy and adrenalin rush and lifetime memory.

Multiple trekking trips in mountain ranges in North India - Kumayun, Himalayan Range. Himalayas are so beautiful that you get overwhelmed by its scenic beauty and feel you cannot find a better scenery. But it keeps surprising you again and again.

Another moment of bliss was at Dhanushkodi, India. It is the last point on land in India towards Sri Lanka, which is only 18 miles, of sea, away from this point. Here u have a geography such that u can stand at a point where only land is the narrow strip of sand behind you and rest all around is sea.

Profile
Hi travellers,

Like everybody here at travel buddy I love travelling.

I am in Australia for a few months and while I am here I want to make the most of it, travelling various places across Australia.

So looking forward to meet new people who have similar travel destinations and hoping to make a new friends along the way ! :)
TravellinChic says:
Hey,

I'm coming to Sydney for the holidays, let me know if you fancy meeting up :)

Nalie
Happy Birthday Rahul:)
Posted on: Nov 15, 2013

rahulshukla's Travel Blogs

Jul 05, 2012 – Jul 07, 2012
San Fermin is a 9 day festival celebrated in Pamplona, Spain. This festival is celebrated in honour of Saint Fermin, patron of …
Overview 2,644 words 71 18 58
This blog was featured on Wednesday July 25th, 2012
Stonehenge - Durdle Door - Bournemouth
May 06, 2012
A day drive from London to Stonehenge - Durdle Door - Bournemouth and back. A historical world heritage landmark, an awesome-be…
Overview 557 words 15 4 6

rahulshukla's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in India
One of the more mysterious countries on the planet, and one that boasts some of the most drastic…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Paris, France
Very clean and tidy. I reached much before the check-in time which was 3PM. Staff was co-operat…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Brighton, England, UK
Brighton is beach town on the South coast of England. A sunny day at Brighton is what all Briton…