TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,086 travelers just like you!

purplekat99

Name: Becs
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Website: travelsat88mph.wordpress.com/
Join Date: January 20, 2011
Contributions: purplekat99 has written about 3 places, shared 1 photo, left 3 comments, and smiled 3 times.
Interested in: meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English (Fluent in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Living, working and travelling around New Zealand and Australia for 2 years (and 2 weeks)
jill_will00 says:
Hi Becs! Nice to hear from you! Another girl from Germany will travel with me from Aug 15 to Sep 7, and our trip will mainly focus on places in the south. Let me know if you're interested in joining us!
Posted on: May 08, 2011
laureley says:
hi becs, i will be arriving at mid-august and then heading south for about three weeks (lima, ica, nazca, arequipa, cusco, pino) and then in the first/second week of september explore the north of peru and maybe go to ecuador if i have enough time left! :) so have you booked the inca trail yet? for how long will you stay in peru?
Posted on: May 08, 2011
kit_thompson says:
Nice! Don't be nervous! You know how it is... anticipating can cause fear but once you're there, in the moment, it's never scary unless something kooky happens but that can happen in your home town, so why worry. I'll post my (rather over-the-top) itinerary here before too long. Maybe I'll see you atop Machu Picchu!
Posted on: May 07, 2011

purplekat99's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hostels" in Akaroa, New Zealand
I love Akaroa, it's one of my favorite places in New Zealand. Staying here is like staying on a …
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Rotorua, New Zealand
Even though the title says, good family fun, I had a great time doing things here myself! I went…
Cheap "Hostels" in Sydney, Australia
Stayed here a few times back in 2008 and had a great time, every time! The staff was super helpf…