TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 699,461 travelers just like you!

princessbride029
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Leslie
Hometown: Orlando, Florida, USA
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Join Date: January 22, 2008
Contributions: princessbride029 has written about 59 places, shared 2,367 photos, left 956 comments, and smiled 1,452 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Cambodia
Milford Sound, New Zealand
Belize
» see all 17 future travel and dream destinations
Languages Spoken
Sadly, just English. Although I can speak a few words of German, Portugese, Spanish, Greek, Italian and Turkish (none of them well enough to really communicate, just enough to get made fun of).
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Driving a rental car for endless hours in Athens, knowing exactly where our hotel was and yet somehow unable to actually drive there due to poor maps, poor prior directions, and plenty of one way streets.... eventually we paid a taxi driver to let us follow him there, haha.

Riding on a train in Italy for what SEEMED like endless hours, next to the most horrid-B.O.-smelling woman ever! ... why is it always the bad things that you remember so well?
Profile
I'm a nurse and I love it! I used to do traveling nurse assignments(travel throughout the US), but settled down with my husband in Greensboro, NC for his job (he's an attorney). We love it here, but spend most of our free time planning more travel adventures.

I'm a passionate person, very enthusiastic about almost everything in life (including all that goes with travel)!

I'm married to a wonderful man who shares my travel interests, which is great! It makes it easier to convince him it's time for another vacation! :)

If you'd like to read reviews about the places I've stayed, check out my profile on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/princessbride029
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 19, 2016
blenderboy says:
Bday Greetings Dr Joy & i have moved to Gulf Shores Al...Ever get in area say HI
Posted on: Jul 19, 2016
victor7878 says:
Happy birthday:)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2015

princessbride029's Travel Blogs

Oak Island, NC - Labor Day 2012
Aug 31, 2012 – Sep 03, 2012
Great trip with the pups to Oak Island (Caswell Beach) for a long Labor Day weekend!
Overview 1,231 words 42 0 2
Great Smoky Mountains, Fall 2010
Oct 14, 2010 – Oct 17, 2010
A trip to the Smokies with our families! Hiking and scenic drives... ahhhhhhh....
Overview 1,664 words 127 26 48
Turks and Caicos Islands, May 2010
May 07, 2010 – May 11, 2010
My husband and I returned to our honeymoon spot to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!
Overview 496 words 53 3 94

princessbride029's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Oak Island, North Carolina, USA
My husband and I ate dinner at Island Way while vacationing in Oak Island for Labor Day weekend.…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
My husband and I have stayed at Coral Gardens twice (and we love to travel to different places, …