TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,129 travelers just like you!

pfsmalo
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Paul
Hometown: Saint Malo, France
Location: Saint Malo, France
Join Date: January 7, 2017
Contributions: pfsmalo has written about 120 places, shared 881 photos, left 210 comments, and smiled 249 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Lisbon, Portugal
dream destination
September 2017
Scotland, UK
dream destination
Sometime around the middle of June
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Spanish,
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Meeting up again with a 10 yo old girl in Kalabougou, Mali that I had taken a photo of 7 years previously. I went back again 2 years later with the latest photo, but unfortunately due to religious interference, I was not allowed to see her again.
planxty says:
My pleasure and many congratulations on your new Bedbug award, that is a lot of work.
nolan says:
Congratulations on your Bedbug II award, Paul!
Fili says:
Congratulatons on your new award.

Ciao!

pfsmalo's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Inverness, Scotland, UK
Situated less than 15 mins walk from the Ness bridge our room was spotless, more than large enou…
Cheap "Hostels" in Newtonmore, Scotland, UK
This lovely campsite is within the Cairngorms National Park area and has some great views before…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Melrose, Scotland, UK
Melrose is a pretty quiet little place being bypassed by main roads to and from Edinburgh, altho…
Updated 1 day ago