TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,391 travelers just like you!

pfsmalo
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Paul
Hometown: Saint Malo, France
Location: Saint Malo, France
Join Date: January 7, 2017
Contributions: pfsmalo has written about 162 places, shared 1,197 photos, left 289 comments, and smiled 369 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Spanish,
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Meeting up again with a 10 yo old girl in Kalabougou, Mali that I had taken a photo of 7 years previously. I went back again 2 years later with the latest photo, but unfortunately due to religious interference, I was not allowed to see her again.
vulindlela says:
Very welcome!
Will be back for more.
Posted on: Nov 11, 2017
BASAIC says:
The hike at Gila Cliff Dwellings, although strenuous, was quite nice. But much easier in my 30s than in my 60s.
Posted on: Nov 08, 2017
planxty says:
You're right, it as a very funny piece of writing. Wish I could manage something like that!
Posted on: Nov 07, 2017

pfsmalo's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Killarney, Ireland
Molls Gap. Molls Gap is the top of the pass, just where the road rejoins the N71 down to Killa…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Killarney, Ireland
Far enough from the town to not have a traffic problem, the Killarney Inn was just what we neede…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Killarney, Ireland
Killarney is another town ideally situated to tour the Ring of Kerry thanks to its situation clo…
Updated 28 days ago