TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,132 travelers just like you!

paul-joseph
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Join Date: October 17, 2009
Contributions: paul-joseph has written about 3 places, shared 5 photos, left 673 comments, and smiled 6,059 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Arabic, passive knowledge of Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
In Fez and Marrakesh, Morocco
Profile
I am a professor of French, Francophone literatures, Mediterranean Cultures and Romance Studies in Calgary. In addition to my passion for teaching, reading, and meeting new and interesting people, I also love to travel and discover other cultures. I believe the world is full of wonderful experiences. All we need is to have the courage and determination to make that special step forward and live those experiences. We are all deeply enriched by them.
vulindlela says:
HBD!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2015

paul-joseph's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Madrid, Spain
When I come to Madrid, Regente hotel is always my best choice for its location right on the rema…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bordeaux, France
When I decided to visit Bordeaux and the famous town of Saint-Emilion, known for its internation…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Paris, France
I have stayed at this hotel three times already and I always enjoyed being there. The rooms ar…