TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 682,973 travelers just like you!

northlight
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Jon
Hometown: United Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom
Join Date: March 1, 2009
Contributions: northlight has written about 73 places, shared 1,925 photos, left 1,437 comments, and smiled 2,647 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
» see all 15 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
-Living and working in New Zealand in 2007
-Travbuddy Meetups in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Poland and United Kingdom
Profile
"the more of the world we see, the richer we become" (Emirates)
TravChef says:
Thanks Jon for wishing on my birthday!
Posted on: Aug 09, 2017
yayai says:
Hi Jon, yeah can't confirm my schedule just yet, hopefully can sort things out by early next year
Posted on: Jul 17, 2017
TravChef says:
Hi Jon,

Wanna join the dinner tonight at Cubbage and Condom?
Posted on: Jun 28, 2017

northlight's Travel Blogs

LONDON (IN 4 HOURS)
Jul 20, 2016
South West Trains had a promotion on their fares to London so I took the opportunity to go and enjoy the capital and do some re…
Overview 506 words 18 2 5
Bangkok Meetup 19 November
Nov 19, 2015
Some pictures from our meetup in Sukhumvit. We went to the drunken leprechaun, am bar, cheap charlies and australian pub.
Overview 0 words 10 2 19
London Meetup April 2015
Apr 18, 2015
Drinks and shenanigans in Camden Town area of the capital.
Overview 0 words 18 18 51

northlight's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Southampton, England, UK
This was the second time that I have stayed here. I was able to get a room on a Sunday night fo…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Yangon, Myanmar
Good value is hard to find in Yangon at the moment because there is not much competition so hote…
This review was featured on Friday September 25th, 2015
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bangkok, Thailand
I needed somewhere to stay in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok for just one night after my week in …