TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,926 travelers just like you!

nomadgeorge
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Michael
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Join Date: June 14, 2012
Contributions: nomadgeorge has shared 1 photo, left 1,832 comments, and smiled 1,925 times.
Travel Plans
Darwin, Australia
Apr 21, 2018 – Sep 29, 2018
Travelling between Alice Springs nad Darwin and back again. Done it many times. Any one heading that way?
Alice Springs, Australia
Apr 21, 2018 – Sep 29, 2018
Great Ocean Road, Australia
dream destination
Melbourne to Warrnamabool via the Great Ocean Road, overnight and then return to Melbourne. Anyone want to make it happen.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Travelling around Australia with a caravan and seeing all the great sights
Profile
Open minded mature aged guy that enjoys caravaning in the outback of Australia. Caravan and car always well maintained. I have a knowledge of the outback and have visited all the tourist attractions between Melbourne and Darwin.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 29, 2017
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
And a Happy New Year 2017
•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
Posted on: Dec 17, 2016
freeman04 says:
Thanks so much! I'm glad I found this community. Everyone is friendly and helpful! I do plan on making it over the Australia at some point during my travels, I've always wanted to go.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2016