TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 680,096 travelers just like you!

noelee

Name: Noeleen
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Join Date: June 5, 2009
Contributions: noelee has written about 2 places, shared 10 photos, left 13 comments, and smiled 4 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english and gaeilge
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
?? don't make me choose!
Profile
Hi! I travelled around South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand last year. Just home yesterday from 2months volunteer work in the Philipppines and heading off 5th June, finishing up my travels with 9weeks in South America. I'm beginning in Rio and planning to travel through uruguay, argentina, bolivia, peru and ecquador... no fixed plans, nothing booked just gonna see where the wind takes me :) if anyone is in the same place at the same time would be nice to meet for a drink and if anyone has any suggestions for me, that would be fantastic...
EmEm says:
Happy Birthday! :)
Posted on: Feb 22, 2017
jikay1981 says:
Happy Birthday Noeleen,
I hope you’ll have an awesome travel experience with some people/members here. Just the way I had! When you plan to come to Bohol, Philippines let me know so I can assist and give you tips on what to do and where to go to make the most of your travels and budget! Happy Travels!
Jikjik :)
Posted on: Feb 22, 2017
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!!! Just another excuse to wish for travel and the money to do it. So blow out the candles and I hope all your wishes come true! And remember, just because you are another year older and another year wiser it doesn't mean you have to grow up!!! :D
Posted on: Feb 22, 2010

noelee's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bohol, Philippines
If you can drive a motorbike I would seriously recommend it as a way to see Bohol, particularly …
Cheap "Hostels" in Panglao, Philippines
Having landed into Alona Beach resort without booking anywhere to stay I was dismayed to find th…