TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 538,847 travelers just like you!

niradcan
Award: Vox Populi I

Name: Darin
Hometown: Saskatoon, Canada
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Join Date: September 26, 2010
Contributions: niradcan has written about 8 places, shared 19 photos, left 80 comments, and smiled 12 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Denmark
dream destination
Beautiful place beautiful people, who wouldn't want to go there?
Bangkok, Thailand
dream destination
I want to explore a culture totally different from anything I have ever experienced.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English (fluent), German (learning)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Getting off the airplane in Perth Australia and realizing I was halfway around the world not knowing a soul in the country.
-rapelling in the Blue Mountains
-trying to figure out the ICE trains
Profile
I spent the first 25 years of my life within 100 miles of where I was born. Then I got the travel bug. Although I have not traveled extensively, I have thoroughly enjoyed my travels and want to see more of the world. I hope that along with my adventures I can find time volunteer and give back to the people that do not have the opportunities that I am blessed with.
TravellinChic says:
Palawan will be awesome :) Where in palawan?
Posted on: Jan 29, 2014
TravellinChic says:
Hi Darin,

I googled and seem the best time would be March-August. I was there on January and it was cold and sometimes it rains too. They just planted and are still planting the fields so not much green terraces to see yet in January.
Posted on: Jan 06, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Hi, Darin! I just wrote a review for beach in Pangansinan, a 4-5 hour trip to/from Manila. Here is the link: http://www.travbuddy.com/Patar-Beach-v819642

Hope this helps. Bolinao Pangasinan is a long trip from Manila but there are plenty of nice beaches in that province. I was there last year so I had first hand experience and the water also is a nice bath temperature.

Have fun! ~ May
Posted on: Nov 26, 2013

niradcan's Travel Blogs

The white sand of Boracay
Jan 18, 2012
Six days of sun and sand.
Overview 139 words 0 0 0
Italy and Spain 2011
Feb 25, 2011 – Mar 02, 2011
I spent two weeks in and around Barcelona and northern Italy. I arrived in Milan on February 24 and after a few days there I w…
Overview 2,073 words 14 2 8
My Travel Pics
Feb 08, 2010 – Feb 10, 2010
This blog is used to highlight my travel through pictures. Also, I will share pictures of where I from to show what a great pl…
Overview 0 words 2 0 1

niradcan's Travel Reviews

Ole
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Boracay, Philippines
I found other reviews of this restaurant highlighting the large portion sizes and cost. This is…
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Turin, Italy
The staff are very helpful even with limited English. They serve basic pizza and pasta dishes, …