TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 675,509 travelers just like you!

nimic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Nimelesh
Hometown: Selangor, Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Website: nimeleshhilton.blogspot.com/
Join Date: December 12, 2010
Contributions: nimic has written about 90 places, shared 1,141 photos, left 2,868 comments, and smiled 1,473 times.
Travel Plans
Tokyo, Japan
dream destination
South Korea
dream destination
Wanna Visit A Girls' Generation & T-ara Concert. And explore the beautiful S.E.O.U.L =)
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Malay, Chinese, Russian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Meeting the "Do you Speak English" Ladies in Berlin

Fight between the Eurolines Driver and a Passenger. =.=

Embarrassing Prague Moment (No Comments XD)

Profile
Born in a banana plantation! (LOL, Just kidding :D)

My Name is Nimelesh, but you can call me Nemo (the most popular), Nimo, Max and the latest one "Sneaky Ni" (by my fellow TB friend here, Nicole =D )

I'm from Malaysia, Previously studying in Russia, back in Malaysia, Working as an Intern . I'm kinda crazy but charming in my own way. I want to make new friends, meet-up with all of you TB users out-there, and travel together.

Don't forget to drop me a line =)

P.S : You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Blogspot, Vkontakte, Flickr, Youtube, LastFM! Yeah, I'm a Virtual Geek ^^
trippin_jen says:
Posted on: Feb 18, 2015

nimic's Travel Blogs

Dubai 2016
Feb 23, 2016
Short trip i made after finishing my housemanship
Overview 189 words 3 0 0
Bali 2015
Sep 08, 2015 – Sep 11, 2015
Bali, Indonesia -› -› …
Vacation to the Island of The Gods.
Overview 1,098 words 59 1 14
A Short Getaway
Jun 25, 2014 – Mar 11, 2015
Back to the Country Down Under - AUSTRALIA!
Overview 1,015 words 50 6 15

nimic's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bali, Indonesia
One of the Must Things to Do in Bali, is a Spa! There are plenty of Spa around, so always ch…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bali, Indonesia
Kuta Seaview Boutique and Spa definitely live up to the expectations. One of the plus points are…
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I usually don't give low ratings for my reviews. So there must be a reason for Madam Kwan's to g…