TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,876 travelers just like you!

nightsky
Award: Photographer IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Hometown: Malmö, Sweden
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Website: www.worldtravelimages.net
Join Date: November 30, 2010
Contributions: nightsky has written about 49 places, shared 6,976 photos, left 347 comments, and smiled 399 times.
Travel Plans
Moscow, Russia
Seoul, South Korea
Tokyo, Japan
» see all 11 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
swedish, english, germany (just little)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
East Coast USA in 1998. As a 19 year old I visited 5 big cities in only one week: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Baltimore and Philadelphia. A special memory was the visit to the World Trade Center on a foggy day, since they don't exist anymore!

Dubai with my girlfriend in 2014! Really crazy and special place to visit.

Istanbul in 2013. Nice hotel, nice food, stunning city with much history. I especially enjoyed the boat tour on the Bosphorus.

California road trip 2001 because it was exciting. The emphasis lied on LA. It simply felt like being in a movie.

Frankfurt, Germany 2010 when I was trapped because of the volcano this year and thus met many people and had to struggle to get home.
Profile
35 year old guy from Sweden, addicted to travelling! In average I make 2 travels a year, but I would like to travel almost all year round, especially to big cities. I'm also a graphic designer and a decent guitar player. :)

I run a website with stories and tons of photos from my travels:
spocklogic says:
Thanks for the smile & comment on my review of The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey! Appreciate the photo smile of Sofitel Munich hotel ambiance too. Nice place, eh?
Posted on: Jan 21, 2017
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
And a Happy New Year 2017
•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
Posted on: Dec 18, 2016
monky says:
Hey this time it was me a little late just catched up with your last comment so I will rather send a PM to your FB space happy and safe traveling! :D
Posted on: Aug 08, 2016

nightsky's Travel Blogs

Valencia 2016
Feb 14, 2016
A trip to Valencia, Costa Blanca (Alicante, Benidorm etc) and Murcia in February 2016. Spent 3,5 in this wonderful city, that i…
Overview 1,728 words 444 0 33
Vilnius 2015
Sep 11, 2015
My trip to the Lithuanian capital in 2015 completed my trip to the Baltic capitals in 2013.
Overview 1,683 words 164 2 5
Rome 2015
Jun 17, 2015
About my trip to Rome for 6 days in June.
Overview 2,997 words 518 0 19

nightsky's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Valencia, Spain
Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace was our choice of hotel. It is a 4-star hotel situated in a 10-storey …
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Vilnius, Lithuania
We stayed in an apartment owned by an apartment hotel called Natalex Apartments. The apartment w…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Rome, Italy
Hotel Sant'Angelo, where we stayed, is a small 3 star hotel with nice staff and good service. …