nepal tips Reviews
Top 7 things to do and see in Nepal Feb 05, 2012
1. Go Trekking - the easiest is 7 days trek to Langtang or 4 days trip to Pun Hill in Pokhara
2. Eat the infamous dalbhat and momo : Nepali people believe they've invented momos! Try the chicken momo at Magic Momos.
3. Go river boat riding in Chitwan : You can try the elephant ride and jungle walk too but my favorite was the river boat ride.
4. Weekend trip to Pokhara : Definitely the most touristic place in Nepal. Both foreigners and locals love the place. Very quiet with great food and lots of activities to do. Try riding bycicle around town or taking a boat ride on the lake.
5. See sunrise in Nagarkot
6. Travel to Tea gardens in Ilam : A bit difficult to get but worth it. Take a flight to Bharatpur and drive 5 hours. Magnificent view of the tea gardens awaits. you can also go on a short trek.
7. Shopping for trekking items (Northface, Sherpa etc) : Get the cheapest and best quality. Good to do some X-mas shopping here
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!