TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,516 travelers just like you!

nadia_crush
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Spambuster I

Name: Nadia
Hometown: Minsk, Belarus
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Website: facebook.com/people/Nadia-Kus…
Join Date: November 9, 2008
Contributions: nadia_crush has written about 3 places, shared 1,012 photos, left 1,582 comments, and smiled 4,108 times.
Travel Plans
dream destination
» see all 18 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Belarusian,English,Russian,German,love to learn also Spanish:)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I dont know what to write,all of them will stay in my memory forver,but I think It was my first trip to the sea when I was 5 years old.
I was greatly amased:)
Profile
My name is Nadia.I come from little country Belarus.
From my childhood I've been dreaming of being around the world.I'd love to see every single place on this earth and figure out what this life is about.I like to learn differnt cultures,make friends with interesting people and explore something new every day.

voordax says:
Hi Nadia! Hope you have a great trip to Barcelona and Portugal! I love Barca! Just checked out your pics of San Marino, heading to Milan, Monaco and San Marino later this year, let me know if there was anything you did or saw there that I shouldn't miss! Hope your summer has been wonderful!
Posted on: Aug 16, 2017
amazed says:
Nice pictures.. Happy Birthday also =)
Posted on: May 23, 2017

My trip to Italy:)
Overview 0 words 64 3 87
Philippines
Nov 15, 2014 – Feb 10, 2016
Short trip to Philippines,heaven on the earth :)
Overview 0 words 29 2 35
Eurotrip
Jul 20, 2015 – Nov 28, 2015
Poland-Austria-Italy-Monaco-Spain-France-Swits-Czech Republic-and Poland again :)
Overview 0 words 37 0 10