TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 550,568 travelers just like you!

mskaye
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Kaye
Hometown: Jamaica
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA
Website: askdavid.com/reviews/book/chi…
Join Date: February 13, 2010
Contributions: mskaye has written about 42 places, shared 1,239 photos, left 298 comments, and smiled 200 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
British English, American English, keep in mind, NOT fluent but passable German, Italian ... still learning Chinese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
After enlisting into the US Army, I was 18 actually flying away from the nest, US home, and was stationed in Germany where I spent most of my 4 years. I was, which I admit very proudly, a traveling hellion, then later returned and lived another year, experiencing the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
Profile
I enjoy meeting new people and sharing their experiences whilst they were overseas for I truly like to meet my virtual pals. So far, I've met a few and I do hope to meet all of them. World is too small not to meet anyone new.

Also, my first published book, volume one of a series
"Travels with ms kaye, Dujiangyan, China 2009-2010"
mskaye says:
To everyone who commented, thank you!

I didn't even realize!

Have a happy and safe labor day!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2014
spocklogic says:
Bravo on the featured blog!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2014
diisha392 says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Aug 28, 2014

mskaye's Travel Blogs

Planted Roots
Jun 25, 2014
Well, after traveling in search of a place to call home, I ironically returned to Florida into establishing a permanent abode.
Overview 105 words 0 0 0
Sep 29, 2013 – Dec 27, 2013
Adventures in Montezuma whilst waiting for my residency paper to complete.
Overview 7,344 words 52 8 18
This blog was featured on Thursday August 28th, 2014
Finding home
Jul 31, 2013 – Sep 29, 2013
Returning to Costa Rica in 2 1/2 weeks, but rather than the city of San Jose, I've selected Montezuma. It's a quiet place in…
Overview 9,713 words 63 0 4

mskaye's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Orlando, Florida, USA
It's clean and functional which served our purpose during our visit.
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bocas del Toro, Panama
Initially, Hotel Laguna was not my first choice because being a hotel their prices might be too …
Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
Stolas Hostel, http://www.stolascr.com, had assisted in booking my trip to Bocas del Toro with C…
Updated 5 months ago