TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 500,824 travelers just like you!

mskaye
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Kaye
Hometown: Jamaica
Location: Spring Hill, Florida, USA
Website: askdavid.com/reviews/book/chi…
Join Date: February 13, 2010
Contributions: mskaye has written about 42 places, shared 1,239 photos, left 293 comments, and smiled 199 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
British English, American English, keep in mind, NOT fluent but passable German, Italian ... still learning Chinese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
After enlisting into the US Army, I was 18 actually flying away from the nest, US home, and was stationed in Germany where I spent most of my 4 years. I was, which I admit very proudly, a traveling hellion, then later returned and lived another year, experiencing the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
Profile
I enjoy meeting new people and sharing their experiences whilst they were overseas for I truly like to meet my virtual pals. So far, I've met a few and I do hope to meet all of them. World is too small not to meet anyone new.

Also, my first published book, volume one of a series
"Travels with ms kaye, Dujiangyan, China 2009-2010"
bantu says:
Hey, how you doing? My name is Jae. Currently touring India and Nepal due to go to Sierra Leone for a wedding and meeting near the end of January then returning back to London, where i live, for 12 hours then to Florida. Seeing as you be there before me would be great to have someone to show me around and introduce me to the night-life, after my flight school, let me know what you think? just realize you also from the country i will be exploring soon after usa
Posted on: Nov 24, 2013
chanti82 says:
Great, thanks for the address! :)
Posted on: Oct 20, 2013
chanti82 says:
Hi Kaye! Just watched your whalewatching in Montezuma video, its really cool :) Im travelling to Costa Rica in November and will be spending the last week of November in Montezuma but I thought I had to go down to Uvita to see some whales. I saw your video was made in October, do you know if its possible to see whales in Montezuma end of November?
Posted on: Oct 19, 2013

mskaye's Travel Blogs

In the Jungle
Sep 29, 2013 – Dec 27, 2013
Adventures in Montezuma whilst waiting for my residency paper to complete.
Overview 7,344 words 52 3 2
Finding home
Jul 31, 2013 – Sep 29, 2013
Returning to Costa Rica in 2 1/2 weeks, but rather than the city of San Jose, I've selected Montezuma. It's a quiet place in…
Overview 9,713 words 63 0 3
Elegant Ms Kaye
Jun 21, 2013 – Aug 11, 2013
Professions of the Mature Woman, Age 50+: Self-publishing writer, ESL Tutor, Photographer, Actor and Fashion Model
Overview 2,609 words 77 1 1

mskaye's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Orlando, Florida, USA
It's clean and functional which served our purpose during our visit.
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bocas del Toro, Panama
Initially, Hotel Laguna was not my first choice because being a hotel their prices might be too …
Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
Stolas Hostel, http://www.stolascr.com, had assisted in booking my trip to Bocas del Toro with C…
Updated 3 months ago