TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,130 travelers just like you!

missmzungu
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Travelpedian

Name: Kim
Hometown: Diest, Belgium
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Join Date: January 22, 2008
Contributions: missmzungu has written about 20 places, shared 688 photos, left 383 comments, and smiled 395 times.
Travel Plans
Copenhagen, Denmark
Angkor, Cambodia
Florence, Italy
» see all 11 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Dutch, French, understand German and Spanish (working on my Spanish), few words Italian.
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*Whale watching in Massachussets
*The optimism and creativity of the people in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
*Kids in Zanzibar being amazingly grateful because we gave them drinks and sweets.
*The white-and-blue houses in Chefchaouen, Morocco.
*A poor woman in Chefchaouen who gave me some bread, despite she was poor. Just to welcome me in her country. Very touching.
*The 360° rainbow i saw out of a plane window while flying to Mexico.
*Newyear's eve in Barcelona: men jumping naked into the fountain (see pics in my blog if you're up for some nudeness :))
*Swimming with dolphins in Mexico.
* "Surviving" hurricane Emily in Mexico (see blog).
*Feria in Malaga.
*My holiday in Chamonix.
Profile
Always traveling or planning my next getaway...I can't imaging staying in the exact same place for longer than a month. I want to see as much as I can. I love meeting people from other countries because cultural differences are always interesting.

I lived in Paris for a year and a half and I'm back in Belgium since July 2008. At the moment I'm trying to get my workvisa for the USA...I'll keep you posted :)
blenderboy says:
MOVED TO Scottsdale AZ JOY TOOK A NEW SURGURY JOB COME VISIT........ ROAD TRIP TO ? JIM & DR JOY
Posted on: Oct 27, 2017
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 17, 2015
blenderboy says:
Bday Greetings Joy & I r moving to Gulf Shores Al 15 minutes from Fl Border will try for a TB reunion
Posted on: Dec 17, 2015

missmzungu's Travel Blogs

Strasbourg
Jun 06, 2008 – Jun 07, 2008
Strasbourg...
Overview 0 words 26 0 2
Andalucia por favor!
May 06, 2008 – May 09, 2008
Went to Cabra, Malaga, Benalmadena, Cordoba and Sevilla...
Overview 0 words 90 2 5
Once upon a time in Venice
Apr 24, 2008
My friend Nicole and I went to Venice...Quite an impulsive decision due to cheap Ryanair tickets :)
Overview 0 words 20 1 11

missmzungu's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Chamonix, France
It's not easy to find a place to eat if you're with 24 people. But the host of La Calèche made …
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Lille, France
After a whole day of walking through Lille, Sanne and me got very hungry. At first we wanted to …
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Diest, Belgium
Turkoase is definitely the best place to eat a kebab or other Turkish specialities in the area o…