TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,157 travelers just like you!

missjezz

Name: Jezz
Hometown: Minnesota, USA
Location: Santa Maria, California, USA
Join Date: May 8, 2009
Contributions: missjezz has written about 6 places, shared 35 photos, left 29 comments, and smiled 6 times.
Travel Plans
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Madagascar
Greenland
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German, a tiny bit of Polish & French (does Spanglish count?)- oh and I know a bit of Farsi now (more than I let on!) ;)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
This used to say "My first three months in Berlin were life-changing. I only meant to stay 3 days!" Now I have to say that it's been the many many trips I've made with my fellow travel buddy/boyfriend 'buckthetrend' (Thailand, Fiji, Philippines, Australia, Africa and counting...) All the memories of all our travels combine to some great memories over the past few years. If you run into me when I'm traveling these days he's sure to be by my side! (awww-cheesy I know)
Profile
I've been to every state in the continental US and started hitchhiking when I was 19 (for lack of funds to do it any other way). Now I've been to over 20 countries and counting... but some places I just keep going back to. It's pretty crazy how you can return to the same places and have a whole new trip! Like I said-I've been on my last 5 trips with my boyfriend 'buckthetrend' - feel free to drop us a line-we're heading to Thailand again (hopefully) next!
mrpips says:
Cool Pics, Ko Phangan is such a wild place. Had a cool time there.
Posted on: Dec 06, 2011
kanishk24 says:
PS: DO let me any if you need any updates on India :-) I noticed you wish to travel here someday!
Posted on: May 18, 2011
kanishk24 says:
Thanks Jezz! buckthetrend reviews are of much help indeed :) I am bit confused over weather of Samui & Phuket in June..
Posted on: May 18, 2011

missjezz's Travel Blogs

Thailand Spring 2009
Mar 09, 2009 – Mar 12, 2009
Trip to Southern Thailand in March 2009 with 'Buckthetrend'--Flew into Koh Samui then went to Koh Phangan--stayed in Ban Tai at…
Overview 717 words 29 5 57

missjezz's Travel Reviews

Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Berlin, Germany
I first went to Berlin planning to stop there for a few days on my way further east. I stayed f…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Koh Phangan, Thailand
We spontaneously took it upon ourselves to take a taxi up to Chaloklum to find a dive shop becau…
Very cheap "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Koh Phangan, Thailand
By now you've probably read or heard about this. I'm not going to say anything here that you ca…