TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 706,385 travelers just like you!

mirzao_

Name: Mire
Join Date: February 10, 2018
Contributions: mirzao_ has written about 1 place, shared 7 photos, left 5 comments, and smiled 23 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,German,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
I'm a person who is difficult when planning a trip.I'm available any time and I'm doing more spontaneously.If my intention falls to go somewhere,I make plan overnight and next day or two I'm there.:) Of course,on my mind is always where I should go and preplanning & research is present.I'm enjoying meeting people,spending time together,sharing our experiences.I would also like to meet people to travel with.I can easily adapt to any plan except those I have been.

My Fav: " Travel brings power and love into your life" - RUMI

***
cimtech says:
Thank you Mire for the comments on my Morocco post!
Posted on: Feb 23, 2018
chefwar says:
NP, let me know if you any information prior your trip.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2018
chefwar says:
Greetings from Toronto, I noticed your trip on the eastern provinces, just a note of caution it is still winter here and conditions out east may not favourable for driving. I suggested you try like sometime in the summer months from May to September.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2018

mirzao_'s Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in La Habana, Cuba
Great food, amazing atmosphere. This outdoor restaurant has great prices, large portions and ver…