TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,926 travelers just like you!

mikpeaches
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer I

Name: mike
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Location: Central America
Website: www.antiquetibet.com
Join Date: September 1, 2010
Contributions: mikpeaches has written about 24 places, shared 1,680 photos, left 35 comments.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Africa
dream destination
In Central America now... lol, after 3 years of so it will be Africa. Smoke and mirrors, a reasonable budget and wise decision making everything comes true. Or as my sister says- Luckiest man alive!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Midwest Americana
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Watching a meteor shower in Key West and another while hitching into Tibet.
Profile
Smoke and Mirrors...
I am happy to be where I am wherever that may be. I decided to dedicate my life to finding beauty and meeting interesting people. I have been living outside America for awhile. I am always seeking more- better sole searching by expanding my experiences.
I really enjoy talking to people about life and politics, different perspectives are always good. I don't consider myself overly intelligent so I try to listen to others.

In another life, I was a popular bartender in Chicago, this may have something to do with my wit, I often say what I say without thinking too much about it. I naturally put a funny spin on things (trying not to be too offensive).
Now just trying to stay alive long enough to retire from travel and live a tranquil life.
Travel blog:
My hobbies:
http://www.antiquetibet.com -Collection of Asian Art, Textiles and Tibetan Rugs.
http://www.mikepeaches.com -American Vintage clothes of the 40s and 50s.

Find me on facebook if you wish to: mikpeaches@yahoo.com
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Sep 21, 2013
julaholic says:
Thank you Mike! I wish to, one day! :)
Happy travels and keep smiling! :)
Posted on: Dec 03, 2012
monky says:
You are most welcome thanks all the best back:)
Posted on: Aug 06, 2012

mikpeaches's Travel Blogs

Run down from Bogota thru Ecuador..
Nov 20, 2012
Hare Krishnas, art, youthful revival, song and drink...
Overview 2,211 words 34 0 0
Columbia, Medellin- love the city!
Sep 29, 2012
Cartegena, Santa Martha, to Medellin. Sillyness but good memories.
Overview 1,278 words 22 2 0
Finished Central America... happy to be in South America.
Sep 05, 2012
Honduras- Utlia Is. and Copan. Nicaruga- here there and cheap. Costa Rica disney in the jungle. Panama City- yummy place.
Overview 2,901 words 25 1 5