TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,319 travelers just like you!

mightor20
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Victor
Hometown: Angeles City, Philippines
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Join Date: April 18, 2010
Contributions: mightor20 has written about 29 places, shared 2,513 photos, left 1,446 comments, and smiled 1,885 times.
Travel Plans
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Tagalog, Kapampangan
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Las Vegas - consider it my second home; had my first overseas half-marathon there and just recently finished my 1st marathon. I am now officially a marathoner

Grand Canyon tour Dec. '10 - bus had a busted tire and we waited for an hour for help to come. if not for james taylor, i would have gone irate. but once we saw GC, it was fantastic! the long bus ride is all worth it.

Kota Kinabalu - best moment in Malaysia!
Profile
waiting for my rocket to come..
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Dec 20, 2016
spocklogic says:
You're welcome, Victor, and hope you had a great Bday!
Posted on: Dec 21, 2015
jendara says:
You are welcome my friend:)
Have a great weekend!!!

Daytour in Valley of Fire with highschool friends
Overview 43 words 35 0 0
I Choose Boracay
Jul 23, 2012
It is a crime not to see Boracay.
Overview 0 words 51 4 18
Crucifixion Circus on Good Friday 2011
Apr 22, 2011
Revisiting a Filipino tradition and seeing an actual crucifixion for the first time.
Overview 1,570 words 41 9 16

mightor20's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Luanda, Angola
Along Ilha beach and farthest from downtown lies this gem of a restaurant. Do not judge the faca…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Legazpi City, Philippines
If price and accessibility are your primary concerns,then check in at this inn. The room I staye…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
The hotel is a bit small with only 8 storeys. The location is strategic with many restaurants do…