TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,262 travelers just like you!

mazi
Award: Critic IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Marieanne
Hometown: Galway, Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Join Date: February 9, 2011
Contributions: mazi has written about 25 places, shared 1 photo, left 31 comments, and smiled 1 time.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Iran
dream destination
Now when I think of this place .....little alarm bells go off in my head...however I have had the pleasure of sharing a house with two Iranian men & my view has changed completely.It is a beautiful place (beside's the clothing policy) :0
Alaska, USA
dream destination
Wanna go on a road trip to Anchorage, Fairbanks & Dawson City starting in my head, near future but realistically not any time soon.Of course it would be rude not to have a sour toe as a little aperitif!
Oman
dream destination
Now this is like a place that be lost in time aahhrghhh!But all joking aside, it's knee deep in history, unspoiled, non commerical....heaven!
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,Irish,pinch of Dutch & speckle of Arabic
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Siriraj Forensic Museum in Bangkok.....amazing but I'm into all that gorey stuff ( not for the faint hearted);)
Profile
Hey Guys....
Living in Calgary at the mo, moved here a few months ago to make some dosh & have fun travelling...yee haaw!!

Marxy says:
Nice, my mom is from Dublin.
Posted on: Jul 09, 2014
Marxy says:
Been to the Stampede this year?
Posted on: Jul 09, 2014
AussieMel82 says:
Happy birthday
Posted on: Feb 13, 2014

mazi's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Sights & Attractions" in Chicago, Illinois, USA
I was interested in putting a place to Capone's name but didn't see a whole lot.Most of the plac…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow...whether your a child or an adult this place is excellent.They have great interactions wi…
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great place to bring your family for an interactive time out.They are live shows on the Beluga W…