TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,223 travelers just like you!

maxmus
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: alex
Hometown: Amman, Jordan
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Join Date: February 26, 2008
Contributions: maxmus has shared 581 photos, left 189 comments, and smiled 234 times.
Travel Plans
Hong Kong
Bulgaria
Oman
» see all 29 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
arabic english and some spanish
Profile
Hello There I am Just regular guy that love music and travel. im honest and very devoted to the people in my life . im proud of the country that im from sine i have been in the USA i really love the freedom that my life has now.i love people of all cultures and i hope one day we can find the love that god has given us to find peace all over the world
NickelP says:
You'll love it! I sent you PM with a bunch of information just in case you need it.
Posted on: Aug 13, 2017
maxmus says:
hey Nickeip we taking the ferry from van ti the island they we will drive. i never been there I can't wait :-)
hope you having a good day :-)
Posted on: Aug 12, 2017
NickelP says:
I see that you're heading to Tofino. You probably know but that is a long weekend up here same as in the US and it will most likely be stinkin busy up there as it's also the last weekend of summer vacation for kids. How are you getting there? Will you be driving with the ability to stop along the way or taking the bus?
Posted on: Aug 11, 2017

maxmus's Travel Blogs

Puerto Rico 9/3/2016
Sep 09, 2016
the best part of my trip is my visit to Vieques Island specially mosquito bay , it was like a dream that I will never forget . …
Overview 0 words 65 0 12
Sydney 8/22/14
Sep 09, 2014
1- great big beautiful city 2-so expensive 3-great food especially asian 4-easy to get around 5-big asian population, a…
Overview 0 words 32 2 3
ICELAND
Apr 27, 2014 – May 01, 2014
Rekjavik, Iceland -› Iceland -› …
great amazing country , I really love it all but it's just more expensive than i thought . the south cost shore was so so nice…
Overview 0 words 79 9 20