TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,380 travelers just like you!

martyn

Name: Martyn
Hometown: Nottingham, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Join Date: July 10, 2012
Contributions: martyn has written about 3 places, shared 16 photos, left 60 comments.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Most memorable experience was visiting a gypsy bar in rural Slovakia! :) Not the best pub I've been in but I'd still recommend giving it a go! :)
Profile
I love watching comedy and visit various clubs as often as I can. Life's to short to be serious, I love to laugh so you'll often see me with a smile on my face :)

I'm a very creative person and studied photography at university. Although it is part of my current profession, I still enjoy this as a hobby, especially as I love being outdoors and enjoy visits to rural areas.

I'm also very green and love animals.

In general I'd love to relax, have a few beers and soak up the best of Thai culture. I'd like to meet tourists and locals alike for some fun and memorable experiences :)
AlexI6500 says:
Hi Martyn!
Yes unfortunately I will be flying back home on the 28th! how long are you there for and what are your plans whilst being there :)

SE Asia is awesome I love it!!
Posted on: Nov 09, 2016
noelm82 says:
Martyn, definitely let me know when you're in Kraków. We can definitely go and get some pints and share our Asian adventures. Keep me posted. Cheers
Posted on: Nov 04, 2016
opaq says:
Hi Martyn,

Thanks for the kind message :)
Nothing planned yet for Zakopane/Poland, maybe next year.
Let me know if you're heading to my homeland!
Posted on: Jun 03, 2016

martyn's Travel Blogs

TRAVEL SNAPSHOT: Tavira, Portugal
Sep 30, 2016
A quick guide to a lovely town on the Spanish/Portuguese border.
Overview 239 words 7 0 0
TRAVEL SNAPSHOT: Leipzig, Germany
Sep 30, 2016
A brief overview of Leipzig in East Germany
Overview 391 words 3 1 1
Teaching Thai kids how to speak Nottingham
Sep 29, 2016
2 years ago I taught English to kids in Thailand. While bored one day, I educated them on the Nottingham accent and made a vide…
Overview 127 words 1 0 0