TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,757 travelers just like you!

marinvall

Join Date: November 20, 2007
Contributions: marinvall has written about 5 places, shared 380 photos, left 4 comments.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Alaska, USA
Kenya
Croatia
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
dare2b says:
Hiya, how are you? Looks like your touching down in Thailand the day after me! We could meet up in this new land and help each other get un-lost lol? Exciting times :-)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2010
Deats says:
Hi, thanks for your comments :) I think Tallinn is one of my favourite cities in the World. Its so beautiful and the people were really friendly. Maybe i didn't like Parnu and Tartu quite as much as i didn't meet anyone and was on my own. Also Tallinn was so nice, that anything else was not going to be as good :) Im sure i will be back in Estonia and will definitely check out the islands you have recommended :) Enjoy Australia!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010
ange1234 says:
yeah perth is a bit far from melbourne, hehe.
No i'm just planning on sticking to the east coast.
Shame we couldn't meet up, have a great trip!!
Posted on: Jan 22, 2009

marinvall's Travel Blogs

Andalucia
Nov 19, 2012 – Nov 25, 2012
Spain -› Malaga, Spain -› …
I spent and incredible week in Andalucia. Unfortunately I only had a week and couldnĀ“t visit many places, but the places that …
Overview 0 words 60 0 0
Mallorca (sept 2008)
Sep 25, 2008 – Sep 30, 2008
We wanted to have a longer summer, so we headed to Mallorca and it was very pretty and fun island. We enjoyed it truly!
Overview 0 words 124 0 10
Portugal 2008
Aug 02, 2008 – Aug 08, 2008
Every summer I meet with Mercedes in some place to travel together, usually for 1 week. This year we met in Portugal. We starte…
Overview 283 words 53 0 7