TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,285 travelers just like you!

margunn
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: margunn
Hometown: Lindas, Norway
Location: Bergen, Norway
Join Date: January 10, 2010
Contributions: margunn has written about 46 places, shared 2,781 photos, left 726 comments, and smiled 948 times.
Travel Plans
TB NYE meet-up. They are always so fun 😀
» see all 14 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Norwegian, English, Spansih (mas o menos)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sailing from Panama to Colombia
Chasing polar bears in the Arctic
Spending a night in a ger whit a nomadic family in Mongolia
Walking Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem on Good Friday
Every time in Italy
TB road trip in Norway
Mexico

Profile
I love traveling and can't seem to get enough of it. It doesn't really matter if it's to a hot place or a cold place, I enjoy both. Well, a but of sun is nice 😉

TB is possible the greatest invention ever.I have met so many amazing people though this site, some of them have become good friends
planxty says:
Thanks, still working on it obviously. I have three new countries on this trip alone (well, I will have three when I go to the Vtican tomorrow).
Posted on: Jul 08, 2017
pensacolapyro says:
It was so nice to meet you in Bangkok. Looks like the ladies meetup was a success.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2017
planxty says:
Hello there Margunn,

I see you have expressed an interest in the London Treasure Hunt this year, it would be great to see you there and they are always good fun.

I am very impressed with your list of countries visited, I wish I had done that many!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2017

margunn's Travel Blogs

Jun 29, 2015 – Aug 21, 2015
No set plans,start in Montreal and see where I end up, but definitely going to Vegas for the TB NYE meet-up. In Canada and USA …
Overview 5,366 words 508 41 565
Hurtigruten goes from Kirkenes to Bergen (or the other way) and take 6 days
Overview 201 words 77 7 59

margunn's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in Kakheti, Georgia
The hostel surtently lives up to its name. Drank a lot of wine when I was here. Lived 5his place…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siracusa, Italy
This hostel is literally around the corner from the train station. It's the only hostel in Syrac…
Expensive "Hostels" in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is really Miran's place. Hi is the owner and very present at the hostel. You can tell he re…