TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,335 travelers just like you!

margunn
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: margunn
Hometown: Lindas, Norway
Location: Bergen, Norway
Join Date: January 10, 2010
Contributions: margunn has written about 46 places, shared 2,781 photos, left 728 comments, and smiled 948 times.
Travel Plans
Oslo, Norway
Oct 6, 2017 – Oct 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Oct 8, 2017 – Oct 11, 2017
Haven't actually been before,so I think it's about time
Skopje, Macedonia
Dec 26, 2017 – Dec 29, 2017
Anyone interested in a pre new years meet-up?
» see all 19 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Norwegian, English, Spansih (mas o menos)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sailing from Panama to Colombia
Chasing polar bears in the Arctic
Spending a night in a ger whit a nomadic family in Mongolia
Walking Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem on Good Friday
Luang Prabang
Mexico
First ever ladies only meet-up in Bangkok and Ko Samet

Profile
I love traveling and can't seem to get enough of it. It doesn't really matter if it's to a hot place or a cold place, I enjoy both. Well, a but of sun is nice 😉

TB is possible the greatest invention ever.I have met so many amazing people though this site, some of them have become good friends
Vlindeke says:
Hi Margunn, yes, we did visit Bergen. Had a good time (Lucky to have good weather). We walked around the city, went up to Ulrike and did a day trip to Flam. Great views!
Then we boarded the Nordkap (Hurtigruten)for 2 nights (up to Trondheim), we stayed in Trondheim for 1 night, then 1 night in Roros and finally 2 nights in Oslo. Had a great time. Sorry Í didnt read your comment earlier (not active on TB anymore).
Posted on: Sep 07, 2017
aloneinthecrowd says:
Happy belated birthday, Margunn :)
Posted on: Aug 08, 2017
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Aug 08, 2017

margunn's Travel Blogs

Jun 29, 2015 – Aug 21, 2015
No set plans,start in Montreal and see where I end up, but definitely going to Vegas for the TB NYE meet-up. In Canada and USA …
Overview 5,366 words 508 41 565
Hurtigruten goes from Kirkenes to Bergen (or the other way) and take 6 days
Overview 201 words 77 7 59

margunn's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in Kakheti, Georgia
The hostel surtently lives up to its name. Drank a lot of wine when I was here. Lived 5his place…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siracusa, Italy
This hostel is literally around the corner from the train station. It's the only hostel in Syrac…
Expensive "Hostels" in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is really Miran's place. Hi is the owner and very present at the hostel. You can tell he re…