TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,337 travelers just like you!

margunn
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: margunn
Hometown: Lindas, Norway
Location: Bergen, Norway
Join Date: January 10, 2010
Contributions: margunn has written about 46 places, shared 2,781 photos, left 735 comments, and smiled 949 times.
Travel Plans
Skopje, Macedonia
Dec 26, 2017 – Dec 29, 2017
Anybody interested in having a after Christmas pre new years meet-up? I'm flying in to Skopje but flying out of Pristina. Not sure how I'm dividing the time yet
Pristina, Serbia
Dec 26, 2017 – Dec 29, 2017
Budapest, Hungary
Dec 29, 2017 – Dec 31, 2017
TB NYE meet-up. They are always so fun 😀
» see all 18 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Norwegian, English, Spansih (mas o menos)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sailing from Panama to Colombia
Chasing polar bears in the Arctic
Spending a night in a ger whit a nomadic family in Mongolia
Walking Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem on Good Friday
Luang Prabang
Mexico
First ever ladies only meet-up in Bangkok and Ko Samet

Profile
I love traveling and can't seem to get enough of it. It doesn't really matter if it's to a hot place or a cold place, I enjoy both. Well, a but of sun is nice 😉

TB is possible the greatest invention ever.I have met so many amazing people though this site, some of them have become good friends
DAZMAN50 says:
Hi luvly. They always keep the puppets a secret until a few months before. I will let you know asap. Keep an eye on royal delux websight for some clues😀👍
Posted on: Nov 04, 2017
DAZMAN50 says:
hi luvly,just going to leave it open.I will know nearer the time. Always wanted to go northern light hunting :)
Posted on: Oct 03, 2017
es1418 says:
I'm looking at quite a few possibilities for Christmas, include visiting Iceland to see the Northern Lights. I'll update my attendance on the Macedonia meetup as soon as I'm sure.
I've always wanted to visit Tromsø, so I'll definitely try to attend that meetup.
Posted on: Sep 29, 2017

margunn's Travel Blogs

Jun 29, 2015 – Aug 21, 2015
No set plans,start in Montreal and see where I end up, but definitely going to Vegas for the TB NYE meet-up. In Canada and USA …
Overview 5,366 words 508 41 565
Hurtigruten goes from Kirkenes to Bergen (or the other way) and take 6 days
Overview 201 words 77 7 59

margunn's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in Kakheti, Georgia
The hostel surtently lives up to its name. Drank a lot of wine when I was here. Lived 5his place…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siracusa, Italy
This hostel is literally around the corner from the train station. It's the only hostel in Syrac…
Expensive "Hostels" in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is really Miran's place. Hi is the owner and very present at the hostel. You can tell he re…