TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 671,818 travelers just like you!

margunn
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: margunn
Hometown: Lindas, Norway
Location: Bergen, Norway
Join Date: January 10, 2010
Contributions: margunn has written about 46 places, shared 2,781 photos, left 718 comments, and smiled 948 times.
Travel Plans
Thailand
Jun 17, 2017 – Jul 9, 2017
The girly meet-up. Mojitos on the beach.
Bangkok, Thailand
Jun 18, 2017 – Jun 19, 2017
Just one night for now
Hanoi, Vietnam
Jun 19, 2017 – Jun 23, 2017
Not sure how long I stay here.
» see all 20 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Norwegian, English, Spansih (mas o menos)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sailing from Panama to Colombia
Chasing polar bears in the Arctic
Spending a night in a ger whit a nomadic family in Mongolia
Walking Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem on Good Friday
Every time in Italy
TB road trip in Norway
Mexico

Profile
I love traveling and can't seem to get enough of it. It doesn't really matter if it's to a hot place or a cold place, I enjoy both. Well, a but of sun is nice πŸ˜‰

TB is possible the greatest invention ever.I have met so many amazing people though this site, some of them have become good friends
northlight says:
Hey ☺ I just spoke with Hayley about Bangkok. Unfortunately my hotels are paid for and non-refundable so I won't be able to make it. I have 1 night there on June 25 (fly to Phuket on 26)
Posted on: May 22, 2017
pensacolapyro says:
Thanks for the invite. Look forward to it. ;)
Posted on: May 14, 2017
ananthagnost says:
Thanks Margun, it looks like I might have to postpone my trip to Norway as I will most likely go to see the Wimbledon at London, Have a great time in Thailand :)
Posted on: May 05, 2017

margunn's Travel Blogs

Jun 29, 2015 – Aug 21, 2015
No set plans,start in Montreal and see where I end up, but definitely going to Vegas for the TB NYE meet-up. In Canada and USA …
Overview 5,366 words 508 41 565
Hurtigruten goes from Kirkenes to Bergen (or the other way) and take 6 days
Overview 201 words 77 7 59

margunn's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "Hostels" in Kakheti, Georgia
The hostel surtently lives up to its name. Drank a lot of wine when I was here. Lived 5his place…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siracusa, Italy
This hostel is literally around the corner from the train station. It's the only hostel in Syrac…
Expensive "Hostels" in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is really Miran's place. Hi is the owner and very present at the hostel. You can tell he re…