TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,875 travelers just like you!

mahoney
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Spambuster III

Name: Jeff
Website: www.eleventwentysix.com
Join Date: November 23, 2005
Contributions: mahoney has written about 113 places, shared 2,869 photos, left 7,786 comments, and smiled 27,620 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Romanian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sleeping outside (literally, no tent) with my Navajo Indian guides on top of Hunt's Mesa in Monument Valley. The beauty, the clearness of the night sky, the peacefulness of it all. The images are burned permanently into my mind. This was part of my 5 week trip throughout the American West in 2006.

Romania in 2007 to meet the future in-laws. Beautiful unspoiled country. Unbelievable hospitality.
Profile
Hi there! I am a photographer and enjoy taking photo trips around our world. I am married to the beautiful Emilia! We met because of my photography, in a round about way. It's a movie of the week story! Father of 2 beautiful girls, Isabella, 4, and Audrey, 14 months.

Emilia and I welcomed our first child Isabella on April 2, 2009. I'm sure she will be well photographed and well traveled! We welcomed our second child, Audrey, on February 2, 2012. Both girls were born on the 2nd of a month, on a Thursday, in the afternoon, and delivered by the same doctor!

My photography web site is at:
Laurie95 says:
Thank you very much Jeff for the smile!!!
Posted on: Apr 17, 2017
lauro says:
hello jeeff - thanks for the smile - i hope everything's fine with you!
Posted on: Apr 07, 2017

Our second daughter
Overview 51 words 1 4 10
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Jul 03, 2011
Ohio's only national park is near Cleveland.
Overview 504 words 28 9 81
Its a Girl!
Apr 02, 2009 – Apr 02, 2011
Columbus, Ohio, USA -› -› …
Just letting everybody know we had a baby girl!
Overview 198 words 9 35 84

mahoney's Travel Reviews

Free! "General Tips & Advice" in World
Congratulations to Eric and David on the 5th Anniversary of TravBuddy. I joined the site on Nove…
This review was featured on Thursday November 25th, 2010
Ridiculously Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Columbus, Ohio, USA
When you walk into The Top Steakhouse, you are instantly transported back to the 1950's. You loo…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Port Clinton, Ohio, USA
Take a day and feed the wild animals of Africa! Well, as wild as you can get in Ohio. We spent m…
Updated 5 months ago