TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,131 travelers just like you!

mafe
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Location: Bohol, Philippines
Join Date: July 22, 2011
Contributions: mafe has written about 12 places, shared 223 photos, left 206 comments, and smiled 850 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,Deutsch
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Every travel I made is unique and memorable,the chance to travel and experience the fun is a blessing i get to have every day of my life:)
Profile
- the kind of woman you will first think as a girl
-when you see me youl think im a mad woman born to be serious but hang out with me and know that

* i am crazy enough to make you roll and laught it all out
* the kind that loves a family like hell you cant touch it
* the kind of friend you will never want to be because shes goin treat you like family

I get up in the morning with a big smile on my face and put a vest on my chest with an S . SUPERWOMAN!

spocklogic says:
HBD!

mafe's Travel Blogs

THE ITALIAN ROADTRIP
Apr 12, 2014
The best of my Italian roadtrip 2014.
Overview 339 words 33 4 79
Cruising River Donau
Aug 04, 2013
Its always good to spoil yourself to the beauty all around you , especially natures beauty . The river Donau is one great site …
Overview 218 words 17 2 14
BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN
Apr 02, 2012
summer is fun when you least expect it:)
Overview 235 words 44 35 101

mafe's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hamburg, Germany
We Checked in at Hotel Barcelo Hamburg last January 30-31 . The hotel is very close to one of th…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Zurich, Switzerland
I have been in Zurich for a while but I never thought of seeing a place like this in the city. I…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
When I came to Swiss I have not seen green trees and nature is like hinding from me, well becaus…