TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,576 travelers just like you!

lovely_lori88
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi III

Name: Lori
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Join Date: September 18, 2007
Contributions: lovely_lori88 has written about 101 places, shared 2,752 photos, left 3,670 comments, and smiled 2,950 times.
Travel Plans
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
dream destination
They look amazing! How could I not?
Africa
dream destination
I want to do a 10 month tour when I finish school...however that will require a lot of cash so we'll see lol
London, England, UK
dream destination
I used to live here and now I have to settle with having it as a "Dream Destination." I want to go back so soo soooooo badly!
» see all 8 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English et français
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*Seeing plays in the West End in London
*Stonehenge
*Getting a 40 euro fine on the Paris metro
*Parasailing in Nice
*Running into friends from home in Munich
*Partying in Ios
*Riding ATV's across the island of Santorini
*Having my 19th and 20th birthday on Bastille Day in Paris
*Many nights partying at to Hofbrahaus
*Seeing a badly translated Czech play in Prague
*Touching the Berlin wall
*Living in London for 14 months! Best thing I have ever done
*Trips to Chesterfield!!
*Partying in Düsseldorf until 6:30 in the morning with a ton of tbs
*Staying up all night in London and then randomly deciding to go to the beach in Brighton at 5:45am and hoping on a train!
*First night sleeping in the car on our Portugal road trip with red devil candles
*Random pool party in Madrid
*Getting in a fight with a strip club in Paris
*Cliff jumping and swimming in caves during a thunder and lightning storm in Budva, Montenegro
*Random Serbian man buying me red roses in Belgrade
*TUBING IN VANG VIENG with the TB Horny Weirdos! Enough said
*Full moon party!!!
*Beach party in Hoi An, so fun!
*Cheap beers in Sihanoukville
*Mine and Warrens make-shift bed in Perth hahaha
*Weekend in Margaret River with the best Aussie's ever
*Petting a kangaroo in Bunbury
*5 weeks in Nova Scotia on a french exchange program
*Year long exchange to Lille, France
*Traveling for 3 weeks with my mom and getting to share her first ever experience of Europe with her
Profile
Hello hello! My name is Lori and I am 25 years old. Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. Love travelling and looking forward to the future adventures life has in store for me. Ne vous hesitez pas de me contacter en français! Bon voyage à tout!
world-traveller123 says:
whwere is your next adventure
Posted on: Aug 19, 2016
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 14, 2016
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday, Lori!! Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Jul 14, 2016

lovely_lori88's Travel Blogs

Making my way home via Europe, SE Asia, and Australia!
Mar 25, 2009 – Mar 30, 2009
My time in London has finally come to and end I figured I would do some traveling before going home to Vancouver. A TB meet-up …
Overview 3,716 words 110 36 111
Ireland Round Two
Jan 22, 2009 – Jan 24, 2009
Went over to Dublin for a weekend and stayed with Derek (derekbilldaly) and his amazing family. Had and awesome time and one of…
Overview 969 words 35 16 25
Little Britain
Feb 16, 2008 – Oct 10, 2008
I'm in the UK for two years so my goal is to try and see as much of the country as possible in that time. This is my best effor…
Overview 11,997 words 315 77 214

lovely_lori88's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Seattle, Washington, USA
This place is wonderful! It's a cute restaurant that is right over Lake Union in Seattle which p…
Cheap "Hostels" in Munich, Germany
I give a 100% review to this hostel! This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I d…
Cheap "Hostels" in London, England, UK
In general, most hostels in London are known to be pretty dingy and too expensive for what they…