TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 528,448 travelers just like you!

lonlee2
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Lonnie Lee
Hometown: Euless, Texas, USA
Location: Euless, Texas, USA
Website: www.facebook.com/lonnie.l.lip…
Join Date: February 3, 2008
Contributions: lonlee2 has written about 155 places, shared 1,210 photos, left 4,893 comments, and smiled 5,108 times.
Travel Plans
Antarctica, Antarctica
dream destination
I hear there are thermal pools you can swim in.Looking at joining the TB Meet-Up there in 2015!!!
Montreal, Canada
Machu Picchu, Peru
» see all 35 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English only, so far. I can read a little spanish and speak even less.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My whirlwind tour through Europe in 1995. Ten countries in 12 days! I had a Eurail pass and knew how to use it! It was my 3rd international trip and first taste of the continent. Many memorable experiences. Including leaving my big pack on the tour bus in Munich!
Profile
I work at DFW airport between Dallas and Ft. Worth, Texas. I've worked with an international airline for most of my adult life (30 years) and been in the airline family all of it! It's allowed me to travel to some amazing places. Hopefully here at TB, I'll have more incentive to travel to new places. At 50 I've still got a lot of ground to cover! I'm easy going, fun, adventurous and enjoy meeting new people. This site looks like the place for me.
venusKlP says:
Hi, thanks for your post. Sure, I don't mind your suggestions on Prague or Warsaw. If you want, you can message me.
Cheers,
Posted on: Jan 22, 2014
jendara says:
You are welcome my friend:)
Have a great week!!!
Posted on: Jan 16, 2014

lonlee2's Travel Blogs

Guate Weekend! Three Days in Guatemala
May 02, 2013 – May 05, 2013
Just a little getaway with a friend on a long weekend for me. Just another excuse to relax and share a new destination. …
Overview 2,117 words 78 1 10
Asian Isles 2013 Food and Frolic
Feb 12, 2013 – Feb 26, 2013
This details my 2013 trip to Hong Kong, The Philippines and Tokyo. This trip was about relaxing, recharging and reconnecting.
Overview 1,196 words 124 3 14
Feb 17, 2012 – Mar 02, 2012
This will be the blog for my Feb.17 - Mar.2 trip. Japan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Overview 4,240 words 338 37 231
This blog was featured on Wednesday February 29th, 2012

lonlee2's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Fort Worth, Texas, USA
A new eating experience near my apartment has gotten my attention. With Latin and Mexican influe…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
I spent two nights here at Hotel Casa Rustica. Though it's not all that, it still has a charm to…
Very cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Antigua, Guatemala
Somewhere along the way, my friend Angel had heard about this woman selling tamales at La Merced…