TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,147 travelers just like you!

lgarey
Award: Writer I

Name: Lauren
Hometown: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Join Date: July 10, 2009
Contributions: lgarey has written about 18 places, shared 122 photos, left 6 comments.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Ghana- teaching entrepreneurship & consulting for a business plan competition

El Salvador- building houses (30 houses in 40 days for a lent build) with Habitat for Humanity
Profile
My goal is to see all 195 countries in the world before I'm 30! I have already visited 20% of them.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Aug 12, 2017
Memo says:
Happy Birthday,
Wish you the best...
Posted on: Aug 12, 2014
jrbutler8 says:
I am Singapore for a couple days and would love to hear about your travels and work.
Posted on: Apr 23, 2014

lgarey's Travel Blogs

One Young World Summit - South Africa
Oct 02, 2013 – Oct 06, 2013
A conference for young leaders to discuss global issues and develop solutions to meet the challenges of the 21st century. This …
Overview 3,244 words 0 1 5
Aug 10, 2010 – Oct 22, 2010
I will be studying three emerging economies this fall by living and studying in each country for one month. This blog is to kee…
Overview 10,560 words 54 17 45
This blog was featured on Tuesday September 21st, 2010
Jun 02, 2010 – Jul 23, 2010
I will be living, working, improving my Spanish, and maturing in Costa Rica this summer for 2 months!
Overview 17,679 words 67 18 102
This blog was featured on Saturday July 10th, 2010

lgarey's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Johannesburg, South Africa
The Hilton Sandton is a nice hotel in a great location near to Sandton Convention Centre in Joha…