TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,996 travelers just like you!

lexie_7

Name: Alejandra
Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Website: www.facebook.com/kinky.ale
Join Date: June 21, 2011
Contributions: lexie_7 has written about 3 places, shared 5 photos, left 32 comments, and smiled 57 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Spanish, English.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Every single travel experience is memorable to me!
Profile
I'm a great person, not just because it's me, but because I like being adventurous, I love being spontaneous, and most of all I love living, if not, why the hell are we doing here?!?!?!?! I do what I feel doing when I feel it. Do everything u want but regret nothing.
kchrist454 says:
Happy Birthday!
mdfehmel says:
Happy Birthday Alejandra! Love Mexico City - one of my favorite places to travel. Cheers - Matt
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!

lexie_7's Travel Blogs

Just a little more about myself
No entries yet.
I've been traveling around and I have nothing more to say that traveling is all about who you get to know!!!
Overview 0 words 0 0 0
Just a little more about myself
No entries yet.
I've been traveling around and I have nothing more to say that traveling is just amazing
Overview 0 words 0 0 0

lexie_7's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hostels" in Miami, Florida, USA
This hostel was great, the staff there planned a night out every night, and they get cheap ticke…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Cancun, Mexico
I was there for holidays with my family and also for spring break, I think it's a great place wi…
Average priced "Hostels" in London, England, UK
This hostel was good fun, there's always something to do,and the staff is really helpful. There'…