TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,881 travelers just like you!

lauras29

Hometown: England, UK
Location: Ireland
Join Date: June 13, 2011
Contributions: lauras29 has shared 1 photo, left 23 comments, and smiled 2 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Asia
dream destination
I'm in the middle of planning a trip around se Asia, around march April '18. And then hopefully a year working holiday in NZ! Any tips advice greatly appreciated x
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
my eurotrip i did in Oct 2011..meet LOADS of cool people and got 2 see so many places :)

Australia and NZ!! Amazing :)
Profile
im an outgoing 23 (nearly 24) yr old female.. i really wanta to go travelling all over the world!!! wanta see as much as i can in my life..just a case of travel-save-travel-save-travel-save...you get the idea! have completed a small eurotrip (still so much more i gotta see though)!! i returned to my second home Ireland after 10 months in australia in 2012-13 then got itchy feet so moved to england.. back to the saving stage right now so working in uk! hoping to explore more of europe in 2015 :)
tktheworldtraveler says:
Hello, I am coming to Ireland for the weekend and I wanted to know if you could show me around?
Posted on: Feb 16, 2016
Smayall1 says:
Hey Laura, I'm looking to find someone to go travelling round South America with. My dates are similar, between mid-June and late August/early September. Hope to hear from you about your plans :)
Posted on: Jan 02, 2013
heatherem says:
Hey, I was just in Melbourne! Instead of doing the outback trip we went from Airlie Beach all the way down the coast to Melbourne, now I'm about an hour north of there cherry picking. In a couple of weeks I'll be moving on to Adelaide though, leaving my friends here and trying my luck with harvest work in SA. Cherry picking can be hard work, I love working outside and how relaxed it is but I think based on the money I'm making I'm better off getting paid hourly in a packing shed somewhere. And I really wanted to go to SA. So Adelaide, here I come! Where are you working in Melbourne? Have an apartment? Hope you like it there, it's a nice place except for the damn changes in temperature!
Posted on: Dec 17, 2012