TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,086 travelers just like you!

latino28
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: julio cesar
Hometown: Lima, Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Join Date: July 20, 2008
Contributions: latino28 has written about 2 places, shared 97 photos, left 2,965 comments, and smiled 16,258 times.
Travel Plans
Netherlands
dream destination
yes it is the country of my dream i hope if is possible visit one day this year by december . I have good friends in tiel, amsterdam ,and groningen . let see . if is possible .just if jesus christ allow .
Languages Spoken
spanish of course . English very well FLUENTLY , i know a little dutch , portuguese some words and a little japanese too.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My trip to huaraz Last year by january
. with my friend ralph from holland .we spent 5 days
it was ans incredible and unforgetive trip . I really liked it very much the places .history here is impressive .-was so amazing when Iarrived to the magic city of huaraz. beautiful places , like th llanganuco lagune . ruins of retaquenua . hot springs of monterrey , impressive arqueological site of chavin of huantar . people are very friendly . returnt soon .
Profile
,I. iam a guide here in Lima i do city tours , visit arquelogical site cooking lesson ,
n- Near like LUNAHUANA , Paracas.huaral , chancay also organize tours for Huaraz , , trujillo ,huancayo ,central jungle ,CUSCO .Puerto Maldonado ,IQUITOS and OTHER TOURS , Cultural Journeys. VIVENCIAL . AND ADVENTURE trips . Iam ,Enthusiatic, here is the link jusr read :www.toursbylocals.com/blog/entry-mistura.

surfoz says:
Hey buddy, hows yr weekend looking ..?
Posted on: Oct 20, 2017
NickelP says:
Yes, I did quite enjoy Cusco. I think I gained a whole bunch of weight there. If there was a lady selling food on the street corner, I ate it. Haha. Wished I had more time in Arequipa.
Posted on: Oct 06, 2017
NickelP says:
Thanks Julio! I got home last night but didn't want to leave. I absolutely loved Peru. The Lares Trek was amazing. Such a beautiful country.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017

latino28's Travel Blogs

Iquitos  Ciudad de encantos Naturales
Jun 07, 2014 – Jun 10, 2014
Hace aproximadamente 3 semanas decidi hacer un viaje a ciudad de Iquitos .si ver personalmente la maravillosa naturalez…
Overview 0 words 3 0 3
ciudad de huanuco  tierra   hermosa
Feb 22, 2014 – Feb 25, 2014
just a week ago i returned back from the beautiful city of huanuco . it is located 8 hours out of lima in the central …
Overview 0 words 6 0 1
Best Gastronomy festival  in Lima Mistura
Feb 09, 2014
here buddies i want to let you know about the upcoming Gastronomy festival . we will have in lima from 5 th september to 14 …
Overview 0 words 1 0 0

latino28's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Callao, Peru
i like this restaurant because there offer delicious seafood dishes like ceviche , suda…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Miraflores, Peru
MAMA OLLA , is a good rerstaurant . i had the oportunity to visit and eat that restaurant an…