Álamos 38

Calle Álamos 38, Malaga, Spain

Álamos 38 Malaga Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place to party Mar 05, 2011
For a short while I had forgotten that it was carnival and in that moment I had looked at the doorman in Alamos 38 and his machinegun with a worry. He was dressed up in a dark suit and I thought; what the heck is going on here; this was before I saw the big smile on his face.

Manu stepped up to have his picture taken together with him and after some small talk Manu was certain that this would be a great place to visit on our tour around the city centre. Inside the bar was fabulous so I am sorry to say that he was right it was most definitely a place to visit.

It was like stepping into a Moroccan place with wonderful details everywhere. There were room upon room and you could easily find places where you could have privacy if that was what you were looking for. We on the other hand found a place in the middle in order to see as much as possible. In the corner bar there was a band playing traditional Spanish songs while they were dressed out as bullfighters; it was quite amusing.

The waiters were extremely busy and dressed up in a kaleidoscope of colours but they still managed to make us some nice cocktails. The city was a complete party zone due to the carnival and so was this place. It was hard to take the decision to leave but there was so much going on in the streets that we had to, but this was a place to remember.
The doorman with his machine gun

Check Malaga Hotel Deals