la Cubanita

Utrecht, Netherlands
la Cubanita - Our lovely names and lots of hearts!!!
la Cubanita - My friends, studying the menu
la Cubanita - With delicious cocktails
la Cubanita - We were with the 9 of us and had a blast!!
la Cubanita - With (ex-)colleagues which are really good friends. Enjoyed the good food en the good conversations
la Cubanita - My friend Laura writing our names on the window ceiling

la Cubanita Utrecht Reviews

ArianneG ArianneG
Delicious tapas in the city centre of Utrecht Feb 12, 2011
So far, this is the best tapas restaurant in the Netherland which I know.

This is a wonderful restaurant when you're with a small group or just with the two of you (for a big group it's also possible, but it might be a bit noisy, the restaurant).

It has an amazing atmosphere and delicious food.

From Monday until Thursday they have an all-you-can-eat-menu with 50 different dishes for € 17,50 excluding the drinks. You can devide the dishes roughly in starters and main course (cold, hot, fish and vegetarian) and you can sit in the restaurant as long as you want (there is no time limit as most restaurants with all-you-can-eat-menu's have).

It's wonderful to sit around the table and be able to share all kinds of dishes with your friends and have good conversations.

At the end, when you paid the bill, you're able to write your name on the wall so everyone can see you enjoyed your time at this restaurant.

If you decide to go to this restaurant from Monday untill Thursday, make sure you make a reservation. Most of the times they still have tables left 1 day in advance, but if you're with a big group (min. 5 persons) I would advice you to call a few days in advance.

I would say: Good luck with finding a nice place to put your name down and if you decide to go to this restaurant, I would love to join you, since it's one of my favourite restaurants in Utrecht!

If you're coming from the central station you have to walk towards the city centre through 'Hoog Catherijne'. When you come outside there is a big square infront of you, cross it and take one of the small alleys towards the Oude Gracht (the street along the canal). If you arrive on this street with the canal infront of you, turn to the right. Follow the canal, until the street is going to the right and there's a 'big' white building infront of you. Pass the building on the right side and continue on this road. At some point you can see the restaurant to your left.
My friends, studying the menu
With delicious cocktails
We were with the 9 of us and had a…
With (ex-)colleagues which are rea…

Check Utrecht Hotel Deals