TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,364 travelers just like you!

krissynae
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Christy
Hometown: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Location: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?…
Join Date: August 14, 2007
Contributions: krissynae has written about 28 places, shared 601 photos, left 5,627 comments, and smiled 183 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Scotland, UK
dream destination
I wanna see more of this beautiful country.
Vail, Colorado, USA
dream destination
Probably in the Spring 2009.
Ireland
» see all 13 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English. Sorry I did not absorb to much of my 2 years of spanish.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
England or Scotland -- hard too decide. I am going to Pick.. Edinburgh, Scotland.. I think on my latest trip walking up and down the Royal Mile and listening to a street violinist's melody on the wind.

Or being in one of the bubbles on the London Eye when it is 95 degrees out side and not a cloud in the sky. The very was amazing but I think I sweated of 5 pounds of water while in there.
Profile
Life is way to short so see the WORLD. I enjoy exploring the world except for the flight to get there. I have to say I really dislike flying, well more of the landings and takeoffs..

Before 2006 the closest to another country I had ever been was my walks through Epcot. It was 11 countries in one day with no Jetlag. In 2005 I took a chance a booked a tour through AAA to England. I worked and worked and saved every penny to pay for my trip. It was 9 days in England with a bunch of Harry Potter Junkies from Florida. I was amazed by how beautiful England was. At the end of 2006 I found a tour group who specialized in theme tours. They were offering a Harry Potter Tour of England and Scotland. And the best part the Farewell banquet on my birthday at Edinburgh Castle. Chance of a life time. I spent 12 wonderful days in Europe. Next who knows where Delta will take me..

Don't be mean to the Nurse with the funny hair... She may have control when you get your pain meds.. ;-)

spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 17, 2017
jethanad says:
:) greetings from Delray Beach, FL
Posted on: Dec 09, 2013
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Jul 17, 2013

krissynae's Travel Blogs

St. Augustine Lighthouse
Nov 24, 2007
Just a day trip to the oldest city.
Overview 90 words 9 7 12
My Harry Potter trip of England and Scotland
Jul 09, 2007 – Jul 21, 2007
What an interesting way of seeing Europe. 9 days with a tour group and 3 days relaxing in scotland. I not only saw the new movi…
Overview 5,193 words 153 24 56
England
Jul 25, 2006 – Jul 30, 2006
These are photos from my first trip out of the US. Of course I choose the Hottest summer since 1911. I still had an amazing time
Overview 0 words 303 4 5

krissynae's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
The Lighthouse is amazing. It is near a little park. There are two beautiful buildings on the pr…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Ballachulish, Scotland, UK
This hotel is located on a beutiful loch. The hotel is nice if you are lucky to get a room overl…
Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
It ranges to what you want to see as to what the cost. Walking the royal mile is interesting in …