TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,705 travelers just like you!

klaudiasowiak

Name: Klaudia
Join Date: April 9, 2014
Contributions: klaudiasowiak has shared 1 photo, left 4 comments, and smiled 7 times.
Interested in: showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Canberra, Australia
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German, Polish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
In 2010 I was spending my summer holidays in Spain on a holiday camp. The weather was really awful, it was raining nearly two weeks! What is more, when we were coming back, our bus broke down on the edge of the French Riviera.
We were visiting Monte Carlo at 2 a.m., wearing sweaty t-shirts and looking on people going out of casino in their evening dresses.
When we came back to our broken bus, we felt the smell of the burning. We started to panic, because we thought that the tank with the fuel is going to explode! We were only children, so... :)
We're waiting for the next bus for nearly 12 hours on the petrol station in the greatest sun (it wasn't raining that day). Anyway, I will remember visiting Monte Carlo till the end of my life :)
yasuyo says:
You're very welcome,Klaudia!
Happy travels:)
Posted on: Apr 14, 2014
Memo says:
thanks for the smiles...
enjoy ur upcoming hotels..
Posted on: Apr 14, 2014
Rover57 says:
Greetings from New Zealand and welcome to TB, get out into the world and have fun. Be safe be happy be moving. haha.
Posted on: Apr 11, 2014