kin no tsubasa ( Golden wings)

Kyoto, Japan
kin no tsubasa ( Golden wings) - bibimbap set menu

kin no tsubasa ( Golden wings) Kyoto Reviews

reikunboy reikunboy
A really nice restraunt near downtown Kyoto Sep 12, 2008
This is a really nice restraunt just near Shijo station in Kyoto. The restraunt has 2 floors with the interior being very Japanese

We were there for lunch time so we ordered their lunch sets they have about 4 different sets to choose from my wife and I ordered bibimbap, Korean rice dish beware that they have a variety of bibimbap for example mine didn't have kimchi it was an extra 50 yen if you wanted that and for extra beef it cost like 100 yen more, mine only had a couple of small strips. I didn't know until after it was served and I thought it was a bit bland until I read the menu

my wife ordered the same as me.My mother in law ordered vegetarian dish it was really good, I've always said I could be a vegetarian if I didn't like meat hahaha My sister in law ordered Japanese set. All sets come with salad, soup and rice if you don't order a rice dish. Bibimbap comes with pickles instead.

The downstairs has a counter and a couple of tables and chairs overlooking a Japanese garden, very beautiful. We enjoyed the meal while they played jazz in the background.

Set menus were only $8, a great deal
vegetarian
bibimbap
bibimbap set menu
restraunt kin no tsubasa english …
Aquedita says:
Nice :)
I always say that vegetarian food is so much better; not only colorful but tasty!
Posted on: Sep 20, 2008
vances says:
Wow...I relish bibimbap and kimchi, but don't recall ever having them served in the same bowl?

Love your line about giving up meat...strikes me that for you it could be a big miss-steak!
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
glennisnz says:
Sounds reasonable for a good interesting meal.
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008