khách sạn hương giang

+84 169 952 6322

khách sạn hương giang Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
Spacious Room and Fast Internet Mar 10, 2013
I stayed here for one night and I must say I was very pleased. The price I paid for a room, which was just VND200,000, was pretty standard, and worth the value. The room I got has got two extremely comfortable queen-sized beds. The size of the room is perfect! I had enough space to put out everything I had in the bag and just enough space to exercise. How cool is that?

The hotel offers good service too. Their receptionist is very helpful and he can speak basic English. Internet speed is phenomenal. The bathroom was also spacious.

Before I forget, the room I got offers a nice view. In terms of sleeping experience, I had a really good night sleep. The hotel was very quiet at night, but I cannot guarantee that it will always be like this, simply because during my visit, there were not many guests around. Most travellers would stay closer to the bars (near the river), which is a good reason for anyone to stay here - away from the noisy areas.

Nevertheless, I highly recommend this hotel to all travellers. This hotel deserves better exposure over the Internet, just as long as they keep up with the good service.
Spacious room