TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 682,855 travelers just like you!

kensac
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer II

Name: Ken
Hometown: Middleboro, Massachusetts, USA
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Join Date: August 12, 2006
Contributions: kensac has written about 115 places, shared 2,586 photos, left 78 comments, and smiled 39 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
March 2002 when I got rid of all my stuff left Solvang, CA and hit the road in my RV. The wife and I split up, the cat died and I was free. Damn I miss that cat! Every stop in my travels has been an adventure/experience of some kind or other.
Profile
Full time Rv traveler. Been on the road since March 2002. A youthful senior who enjoys life to it's fullest. My bumper sticker says...."Home is where I park it."
AvelinoL says:
Happy birthday, from Portugal
Posted on: Mar 03, 2017
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Mar 03, 2014
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Mar 03, 2014

kensac's Travel Blogs

Kens RV Travels
Mar 31, 2002 – Jun 23, 2008
This blog will cover my travels all over the USA in my RV. Take a look and because it is focused on each location I have visite…
Overview 62,569 words 2,585 84 142

kensac's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Laie, Hawaii, USA
Take the guided tour and plan a whole day. Very well done, clean good overview of the South Paci…