kelly's courtyard

Check Beijing Hotel Deals

kelly's courtyard Beijing Reviews

ynnejnil ynnejnil
Quiet Hostel in Traditional Chinese Courtyard Jan 08, 2012
This is my first time staying in a hostel in China. I was pretty dubious about the photos posted by owner from major hostel sites since they look too nice. What surprises me is that, the place looks even BETTER than the pictures. Location is great, it is on the major street of where restaurants and big shopping centers are, bus stops and subway station just outside of the alley. Staffs speak good English and are very helpful with directions/ tips on eating/ buying train tickets/ random beijing facts. The place is nicely decorated with good heating and VERY GOOD internet connection.

One thing to point out is that, seems like the age group here is slightly older (mid 20 to 30s), which is perfect for me. I like how quiet and how respectable everyone is. (I prefer the older crowd over young backpackers since I'm on a business trip) But this also means that it is harder to meet other travelers since not a lot of mingling is happening here. So if you are looking for an exciting crowd that are down to party (and if you are a loud person), this is not the hostel for you.

Check Beijing Hotel Deals