TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,310 travelers just like you!

kelleb
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Join Date: September 23, 2009
Contributions: kelleb has written about 51 places, shared 1,477 photos, left 1,505 comments, and smiled 2,154 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
Redwood National Park, USA
Thailand
» see all 54 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, want to learn Spanish !
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
-first time outside of the US.. backpacked throughout Costa Rica solo for 3 months.. maybe a 'vacation from life'
changed my life and I needed it!
also..
-I cherish the road trips with my family to Florida every Spring Break from age 5-21ish! great mems
-coincidentally walking past Big Ben as it struck midnight was pretty cool
-Prague has a magical feeling and was one of my favorite cities I visited while in Europe
-solo weekend in Fuerteventura was much needed and a unique place to visit
-Thermal spa in Baden-Baden was amazingggg.. jumping from the hot bath (105) to the cold (66) was an indescribable feeling!
-Internship at Harvey Nichols while abroad in London for my last semester of college
-road trip with TB @kaarevale Chicago -> Sandusky, OH -> Niagara Falls, Cananda -> NYC was a trip of a lifetime and absolute blast! Crossing the bridge and seeing the Falls lit up at night was magical!
-Every experience is memorable in it's own way!

also. monkey pooping directly on my pizza in Manuel Antonio
Profile
Fifty percent of the people in the world are homesick all the time. You don't really long for another country. You long for something in yourself that you don't have, or haven't been able to find. -John Cheever
spocklogic says:
HBD!
marksreynolds says:
Happy Birthday!
Paulovic says:
Happy birthday Kelle! Long time no speak! How are you?

kelleb's Travel Blogs

East Coast road trip!
Aug 21, 2011 – Aug 25, 2011
road trip with a new travbuddy, from Chicago to NYC!
Overview 2,044 words 164 28 36
Some Favorite Sunsets
Jan 20, 2007 – Jul 21, 2011
Collection of some of my favorite sunset photos. …
Overview 123 words 93 28 122
FOOOOD !
Aug 18, 2010 – Apr 11, 2011
I just was thinking about how much I love to take photos of my food while traveling to new places. What better way to display t…
Overview 748 words 89 26 61

kelleb's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Baden-Baden, Germany
While traveling from Heidelberg to Strasbourg, we made a quick stop in Baden-Baden. Many of us …
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Evansville, Wisconsin, USA
I have come to love Magnolia Bluff Park! It's a free county park located just south of Evansvill…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Brussels, Belgium
The Atomium in Brussels was originally created for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. I had to wri…