TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,569 travelers just like you!

kchrist454
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Keith
Hometown: San Diego, California, USA
Location: Ahwatukee, Arizona, USA
Join Date: August 18, 2007
Contributions: kchrist454 has written about 14 places, shared 1,415 photos, left 27,401 comments, and smiled 28,486 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
just English :(
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
too many to list but I will try to list a few. The ferry from hell leaving Santorini Greece to Athens. Santorini, Greece itself. Getting drunk in San Jose, Costa Rica the first night there. The earthquake in San Jose, Costa Rica our last night there. Jumping naked off the Willy T party barge in the British Virgin Islands.
Profile
I just try to enjoy and experience life
ys484 says:
Thank you, Keith!
Posted on: Nov 22, 2017
nolan says:
Keith - yes I am now organizing a meetup for Saturday evening in Central Phoenix. Will PM you my contact details so we can communicate faster via WhatsApp or SMS.

Posted on: Nov 22, 2017
shellycalifornia says:
Thank you, that means a lot. :)
Posted on: Nov 20, 2017

kchrist454's Travel Blogs

Elephant seals
Sep 12, 2016
On our way home from Santa Cruz we travelled down highway CA 1 and came across elephant seal at Piedras Blancas beach.
Overview 0 words 38 1 24
Crater Lake OR
Sep 05, 2016
We decided to go to Crater Lake because neither of us had ever been to OR. It was beautiful but everything we wanted to do was …
Overview 0 words 12 1 25
Zion Half marathon
Mar 12, 2016
Vacation Races puts on half marathons at some nation parks.
Overview 126 words 63 2 56

kchrist454's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Oakhurst, California, USA
For the money this wasn't that good of accommodations. The place was run down and old. The door …
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Springdale, Utah, USA
Nice clean place. There wasn't anything exceptional about it. Since its off season the restauran…