TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 550,550 travelers just like you!

katup
Award: AmbassadorAward: Travelpedian

Hometown: Selangor, Malaysia
Join Date: April 20, 2007
Contributions: katup has written about 8 places, shared 36 photos, left 77 comments, and smiled 266 times.
Interested in: meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Hmm.. there is not one single memorable moment that stands out, but a whole string of memories.I enjoy the road much more than in getting satisfaction reaching the destination... There is no real destination after all. We all keep on travelling.
Profile
You could say I’ve got a travel bug — always have. Growing up in Malaysia, my family was always taking road trips for one vacation or another. Images of misty jungles, roiling whitewater, and toothless smiles the world over gave me an itch for travel I’ve been trying to reach ever since. My journey since then continues with my dreams to visit more places and meet more friends. I’ve taken the last year to plan, save money and generally get my shit together. Sometimes I wonder if a trip of this magnitude will get at that itch for travel I’ve been trying to scratch ever since I was a kid.
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Oct 20, 2013
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: Oct 20, 2013
Hummingbird says:
Posted on: Oct 20, 2011

katup's Travel Blogs

My Balinese Experience
Jul 18, 2007 – Jul 21, 2007
The ups and downs of my trip to Bali, Indonesia.
Overview 306 words 33 10 54

katup's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Bali, Indonesia
Awesome Grilled Seafood with a Great View! Along the Jimbaran to Kedonganan Beach there are …
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Bali, Indonesia
Tirta Empul - the "Holy Spring Temple" in the village of Tampaksiring. It's one of the most beau…
This review was featured on Tuesday May 4th, 2010
Very cheap "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Bali, Indonesia
I went to Batubulan to watch the Barong Dance. I paid 50,000rp for the ticket. Theater and da…