TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,583 travelers just like you!

kanaknaidu
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Kanak
Hometown: Houston, Texas, USA
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?…
Join Date: December 13, 2007
Contributions: kanaknaidu has shared 903 photos, left 2,050 comments, and smiled 1,802 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Tamil, English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Switzerland, Italy and Turkey

Profile
Looking for travel partners to go see place and experience cultures and food. Open to ideas of places to visit.
nolan says:
Kanak - we decided to shelve Madagascar for now. Vanessa won't be available during the said dates, and I found out they have the highest incidence of the plague worldwide (cases and deaths). Nevertheless, a TravBuddy friend just came back from there and she enjoyed her visit. So it's definitely still on the list, but not a priority. I'm looking at Nepal for April 2018, let's see how things go. Regards to Jill.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2017
rph304 says:
You are still livin the life, buddy... Singapore plus a trip to Japan... my 2 favorite places on earth!
Posted on: Aug 03, 2017
nolan says:
Kanak - do share how you plan to go to Madagscar. We're trying to find cheap rates to there for May 2018 travel.

Regards to Jill.
Posted on: Jun 29, 2017

kanaknaidu's Travel Blogs

Tanzania
Feb 26, 2009 – Aug 20, 2012
My first trip to Africa and I got to climb to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro (worlds tallest free standing mountain) and got to so …
Overview 0 words 49 10 42
Peru - Machu Picchu
Oct 23, 2010 – Oct 25, 2010
My first time to South America...my 5th continent...two more to go to!
Overview 0 words 140 5 110
Dominican Republic
Jul 08, 2010
Finally a beach trip...haven't had one in a long time.
Overview 0 words 31 12 74