TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,659 travelers just like you!

johngayton

Name: John
Hometown: Paignton, England, UK
Location: Paignton, England, UK
Join Date: January 23, 2017
Contributions: johngayton has written about 12 places, shared 59 photos, left 35 comments, and smiled 41 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Books you might find in my backpack
Profile
I'm another homeless refugee from VirtualTourist and having a little play with this site. It's good to see a few familiar faces here and so maybe I'll hang awhile.
Toonsarah says:
Hi John - trust you to pick out the pub review to smile at lol!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2017
german_eagle says:
Thanks, John, for your smile and comments on my blog entry "Most/BrĂ¼x"!
Posted on: Nov 04, 2017
johngayton says:
Hi Gilly and thanks for the Munich visit. Yes work is being a bit manic at the moment - has been all year. Permanently one staff member short and the boss seems to think that because we get the job done we don't need another body. Never mind, if things go plan I'll be semi-retired in 18 months time.
Posted on: Aug 15, 2017

johngayton's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Tavistock, England, UK
I had a little job to do in Tavistock, which required an overnight stay and ended up at the Quee…
This review was featured on Friday November 24th, 2017
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Kingsbridge, England, UK
It's a rare day that I find myself writing a rave review about a simple sandwich, and yes it was…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Munich, Germany
I must admit to enjoying a beer or two, but, and it is a big BUT, I never have a drink when trav…
Updated 3 days ago